More transfer rumours

midds

I’m still thinking there’s a £50M+ bomb to drop, especially if we end up spending significantly less on the defenders.

We were looking at £90M+ on Carlos, Botman, and Digne at one stage.

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

I’m still thinking there’s a £50M+ bomb to drop, especially if we end up spending significantly less on the defenders.

We were looking at £90M+ on Carlos, Botman, and Digne at one stage.

That Nunez from Benfica maybe?

A great window would be x2 CB, LB, DM, AM and striker. We could probably get away with two of those as a minimum.

I still think we’re a better CB than Burn and a striker away from assuring safety.

If we get someone like Lingard and he performs as well as he did for West Ham, we might get away with Wood upfront, otherwise we really need a striker.

Not convinced Burn on his own will be enough to stabilise the defence, especially because I fear he’ll be played alongside Lascelles.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

9 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

What happened to the Leno rumours, by the way? Seemed to completely disappear.

Supposedly he’s only interested in joining in the summer.

As with any loan deals though in this window, deadline day is usually the time they happen.

2 hours ago, Gawalls said:

I’m entitled to my opinion, why slag me off for it?

I’ve only been on here for a few weeks but I’ve never got personal to anyone

Thank you for your opinion. 

I agree with you. You don't have to ridicule anyone for theirs opinion. 

And to be honest - A really sharp agent/businessman/whatever can say what he wants and drive no matter how hard, sell sand in the Sahara and what not. Having all the money in the host in the back is probably just another driving force

5 minutes ago, 54 said:

Personally think we'll probably get 3 more Bakker, Lingard and Burn. Would probably be the best window we've ever had if it where to happen :lol:

Yeah, then imagine the buzz if we also got a surprise like Nunez [emoji38]

With the amount of CB links popping up today in addition to Burn, seems like we still want two this window.

What's more interesting if we get two is that it surely signals the end of ALL of our current CB's. Whomever we get this window will likely end up back up to the likes of Botman/Carlos/Badiashile whom we will go back for in the summer if we stay up. Crazy.

5 minutes ago, toontownman said:

With the amount of CB links popping up today in addition to Burn, seems like we still want two this window.

What's more interesting if we get two is that it surely signals the end of ALL of our current CB's. Whomever we get this window will likely end up back up to the likes of Botman/Carlos/Badiashile whom we will go back for in the summer if we stay up. Crazy.

Howe might want to go to a back 5 though, meaning that Schar would likely play in the middle.