More transfer rumours

midds

1 hour ago, gdm said:

Anyone think there will be a surprise come deadline day or are we just looking to do the Bakker, Guimaraes & burn deals with a possibility of revisiting lingard? 

Don’t care for Lingard myself but Alli on deadline day plus the ones mentioned and I’m a happy dude. 

Wouldn't it be smart of the other clubs to try to have a good relationship with us from the start?

I mean, to be fucking with us now, they will surely suffer in the future when we own football.
When we decide whether Messi can stop playing, who can go to City, United, Real, Barca and so on.

Just a thought...

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

I hope we target another creative e outlet like, we're knackered if ASM picks up and injury.

This is key for me,  I think if we just signed BG and Lingard we would stay up, a CB and an LB would be nice but it's less important.  If we can dominate teams a bit more the CB's become less essential against 8th down and we would win enough to comfortably stay up.

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

How long is Wilson out? We need goals like. We won’t get gifted goals like the Leeds game much 

Think the absolute earliest would be 5th March according to injury updates site. So, potentially, four more matches missed.

‘A deal for Lyon’s Bruno Guimarães is close. Arguments over the fee aren’t thought to be unsurmountable. They are working on other eye-catching deals’.

“If they don’t have their players in before Monday it’s going to be carnage,” one recruitment executive predicted of the last minute rush. The first big test of the takeover is fast approaching.

Edited by Whitley mag

I'd like it on record that if a deal is too much money we should definitely walk away, £1 million a week for Lingard fuck that, £50 million up front for 29 year old Carlos nee way, everyone has a price and 99% of people on here knows what is a good deal, I totally understand we need to pay a premium but I'm in total agreement if clubs take the piss then walk away.

Just now, Ben said:

I'd like it on record that if a deal is too much money we should definitely walk away, £1 million a week for Lingard fuck that, £50 million up front for 29 year old Carlos nee way, everyone has a price and 99% of people on here knows what is a good deal, I totally understand we need to pay a premium but I'm in total agreement if clubs take the piss then walk away.

Totally agree, offer more then what they’re worth but don’t go silly - may take a window or two but eventually they’ll learn they can get more from us but try and take the Piss they’ll get nothing.

24 minutes ago, PAINFIELD said:

Wouldn't it be smart of the other clubs to try to have a good relationship with us from the start?

I mean, to be fucking with us now, they will surely suffer in the future when we own football.
When we decide whether Messi can stop playing, who can go to City, United, Real, Barca and so on.

Just a thought...

I’ve thought this as well, we should say this to a club like Brighton who we’re after a defender or so to tighten up.

Just say - trust us, get in it our good books now and we’ll do right by you later with loans or whatever.