More transfer rumours

midds

7 minutes ago, Nine said:

I know some of us are confident that Manqy can do a job there and that very well may be the case however I'd still feel alot better signing a natural LB

Very important position for me, leaves an imbalance in the team and somewhere for opponents to target. Much prefer a natural LB too.

Just now, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

That article says he wants 210k p/w. 

Think Hope say Howe doesnt want anyone over 100k p/w (yet) to keep dressing room harmony? 

Previously articles have mentioned £700k so I’d say that’s cheap! Bruno will be on more than 100k, I’d guess- it’s just bullshit, the whole 100k harmony thing. 

Just now, Manxst said:

Haven’t heard that. Just that Barca want to keep him. 

*don’t want to keep him? 

Haven’t they said he needs to go this window. But he supposedly wants to hang about there until the Summer. When he is leaving on a free. I wonder why…..

Weren’t the stories that he was always up all night fucking about on his Playstation. Late for training. Late to team meetings. Not taking on board tactics etc.? 

2 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Spends most nights playing FIFA doesn't he? Plays like he does in any case :lol:

He plays just fine to be fair. He’s been one of, if not THE best player at times at Barca, WHEN he plays.