More transfer rumours

midds

8 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

I’m going out on a limb and saying that the surprise is we’re back in for Botman.

I think it is more likely that we can get DC, especially given his links to Bruno. Botman seems to be heading to Milan in the summer.

I think it's Dembele.

Just seen he has accepted he has to leave this window and his agent is looking to secure a move to the premier league as the best option.

Most crucially, Barca are willing to let him go on loan till the end of the season to get his wages off the books, and that way it still allows Dembele to keep his options open for the summer (in case we don't stay up).

Edited by KaKa

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I think it's Dembele.

Just seen he has accepted he has to leave this window and his agent is looking to secure a move to the premier league as the best option.

Most crucially, Barca are willing to let him go on loan till the end of the season to get his wages off the books, and that way it still allows Dembele to keep his options open for the summer (in case we don't stay up).

Personally I just doubt a player who apparently thinks he should be worth £400k a week would come to a team scrapping to stay in the league

1 minute ago, duo said:

Hopefully we get a LB. Doomed if we have to continue to play Richie

I know some of us are confident that Manqy can do a job there and that very well may be the case however I'd still feel alot better signing a natural LB

2 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Can't see Dembele at all, would he not wait out his contract for another few months and get a massive signing-on fee from whatever club he chooses?

Barca are willing to loan him out till the end of the season apparently.