More transfer rumours

midds

43 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

Wonder if City would entertain a bid for Jesus.. seeing as they like to play striker free mostly 

We can cross that one off the list. 

We could certainly get 3 or so loans sorted on Monday. 

A ton of last minute deals and opportunities open up last minute but whether we can cope to push that many through and quite a few out too, I'm not sure. 

We could certainly leave people off the squad list but I given Howe's insistence about keeping harmony and positivity that could hamstring us too. We might get stuck wasting time getting players out or not getting players in if we can't.

6 minutes ago, toontownman said:

A ton of last minute deals and opportunities open up last minute but whether we can cope to push that many through and quite a few out too, I'm not sure. 

We could certainly leave people off the squad list but I given Howe's insistence about keeping harmony and positivity that could hamstring us too. We might get stuck wasting time getting players out or not getting players in if we can't.

Think the fact that there's barely been any interest in our players shows just how shit our current squad is.

Think we may shit our pants closer to deadline and stump up some cash to settle some of these long drawn out ones.

Good thing at the minimum is our owners are willing/able to pounce on decent loan deals closer to the end of window.

A lot rests on this window if they are planning for an immediate future in PL.

1 hour ago, toontownman said:

Only allowed 2 loans aren't we?

One thing that is certain is that we won't get 6 players like we were aiming for, especially not the quality. I'm ok with that though, as long as the quality is good. Not necessarily on Brunos level but yeah. Hopefully Bruno G will get over the line to begin with. 

We're told rejected Dan Burn bids were £7m and £10m. Remains to be seen if #nufc return with third offer. Regardless of that, I expect them to sign a KEY centre back target from the list in this window.

@SkySportsNews

Pete Greaves 

2 minutes ago, Ikon said:

One thing that is certain is that we won't get 6 players like we were aiming for, especially not the quality. I'm ok with that though, as long as the quality is good. Not necessarily on Brunos level but yeah. Hopefully Bruno G will get over the line to begin with. 

I think we might get 6 tbh, the minimum is going to be 4. 

Just now, Ikon said:

We're told rejected Dan Burn bids were £7m and £10m. Remains to be seen if #nufc return with third offer. Regardless of that, I expect them to sign a KEY centre back target from the list in this window.

@SkySportsNews

Pete Greaves 

Graves has such a long winded way of tweeting absolutely fuckall. 

Just now, TRon said:

I think we might get 6 tbh, the minimum is going to be 4. 

I hope you're right. 4 players yet to be signed the . Not a lot of time. Hopefully Bruno G is one of them. 

Just now, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Graves has such a long winded way of tweeting absolutely fuckall. 

Basically, he thinks we will buy a quality centre back but doesn't have the balls to actually say it.