More transfer rumours

midds

1 hour ago, Nine said:

Also how is Muller only 32? [emoji38] In my head he was 35/36, feels like hes been around forever man 

I think its because its like Dr Who with Mullers, there's always one - Gerd transitioned to Andreas (via the Brazilian) who transitioned to Thomas

Assuming Bruno goes through, that still means we only have half the positions we've targeted signed so far. If the Bakker talk is true, we are still looking for a LB, obviously our prime need is a CB, and with the Lingard bid, we also want a striker. Going to be a busy last couple of days then.

14 minutes ago, TRon said:

Assuming Bruno goes through, that still means we only have half the positions we've targeted signed so far. If the Bakker talk is true, we are still looking for a LB, obviously our prime need is a CB, and with the Lingard bid, we also want a striker. Going to be a busy last couple of days then.

I think we will defo see a new CB & LB. A winger and a striker would be bonuses, theres also a chance a striker is a main target though as if Wood got injured right now we'd be right back in the shit on that front 

We got what, 5 in when we signed Sissoko and co?

And  fuck it, offer Brentford 30m + bonuses for Toney, bring him home. He’d be immense for us with his strength, pace, work rate and shit housery!