More transfer rumours

midds

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

*don’t want to keep him? 

Haven’t they said he needs to go this window. But he supposedly wants to hang about there until the Summer. When he is leaving on a free. I wonder why…..

Weren’t the stories that he was always up all night fucking about on his Playstation. Late for training. Late to team meetings. Not taking on board tactics etc.? 

They want to keep him. But he’s demanding more money/improved contract as a result of them signing Torres. They offered him a new deal which he’s turned down as it wasn’t enough cash for his demands. I haven’t heard anything about all that stuff, just that he is one of their best players, when he’s not injured. Xavi has publicly said he wanted him to stay. 

7 minutes ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

That article says he wants 210k p/w. 

Think Hope say Howe doesnt want anyone over 100k p/w (yet) to keep dressing room harmony? 

Bruno in on 140-150k p/W or?

Just now, GeordieDazzler said:

He'll be wanting to leave on a free. When you don't cost a transfer fee you can demand higher wages. Barca are wanting to cash out if they can. Player has all the power in this situation.

But can probably go on a loan until

the summer, if wages are paid.

15 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Haven’t heard that. Just that Barca want to keep him. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/barcauniversal.com/dembele-confused-about-the-training-schedule-arrives-late-again/amp/

Barca and Xavi did want to keep him but what Dembele wanted was way beyond what Barca could offer, which is why they are then trying to move him on now to at least try and recoup some money 

7 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Exactly! I’m agreeing with you. 

Didn’t they make some official statement basically telling him to get fucked once he said he wouldn’t sign a new deal? Sid Lowe has been on Twitter with loads of it of late. They want him gone this month. 

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/barcauniversal.com/dembele-confused-about-the-training-schedule-arrives-late-again/amp/

Barca and Xavi did want to keep him but what Dembele wanted was way beyond what Barca could offer, which is why they are then trying to move him on now to at least try and recoup some money 

Yeah….I know. They want him

gone because of the money (him

being out of contract and refusing to sign a new one on less money), not the fact they don’t want him as a player….which is what I’ve been saying. 

Weirdly, I have little excitement about Dembele (which is mad), but you'd think his style of play is tailor-made for the league, particularly in a counter attacking side.

Ne chance his body will keep up with the demands though, surely.

Edited by Gallowgate Toon

5 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Weirdly, I have little excitement about Dembele (which is mad), but you'd think his style of play is tailor-made for the league, particularly in a counter attacking side.

Same. If he was a deadline day deal. I’d be absolutely buzzing, mind. 

Can’t see it happening and so not excited by it. Plus he’ll just breakdown after a few games, anyway. 

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Same. If he was a deadline day deal. I’d be absolutely buzzing, mind. 

Can’t see it happening and so not excited by it. Plus he’ll just breakdown after a few games, anyway. 

His injury list is quite concerning mind.

23 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Same here. It's got a bit too much of a whiff of James Rodriguez at Everton for me.

Am I right that Wood, Trippier and Guimaraes are all reported to not have a relegation release clause? I wonder who from our side pushed that the most, I’m sure I read that Howe was pushing for it but it’s pretty phenomenal business to pick those players up without clauses if it’s true. And I’m more impressed by the fact these players will be absolutely desperate to keep us up than the money we’d potentially be saving if we were to go down 

God I'm so fucking desperate for us to stay up now, and truly kick on. This window has been incredibly exciting, imagine the summer if we survive? Actually feels so surreal to think we're going to be a team looking to compete again at the highest level.

I don't see us getting more than 2 or a maximum of 3 new players in on top of Bruno. 

If it's two only then it has to be a quality striker and a CB. If 3 then it would be nice with an attacking midfielder. Bonus if he can play wide too, or if the striker can.

Edited by Ikon

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

I don't see us getting more than 2 or a maximum of 3 new players in on top of Bruno. 

If it's two only then it has to be a quality striker and a CB. If 3 then it would be nice with an attacking midfielder. Bonus if he can play wide too, or the forward. 

The potential loan deals are pretty exciting, quite a few will come up that haven’t even been thought possible by the club up to this point.