More transfer rumours

midds

6 minutes ago, Rich said:

It’s…. Jamie Vardy.

He would keep us up alone if he was fit enough to start every game, easily!

3 minutes ago, PeepShow4life said:

I know he's injury prone and the latter is a lot younger but Wilson's better than Calvert-Lewin imo

Nah, Wilson is one dimensional compared to DCL, I’d argue Wilson is the more natural instinctive finisher, but DCL has far more to his all-round game IMO. The two together would be dynamite. It’s not happening though :lol:

Edited by HTT II

11 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

Not at all saying they're wrong or that Nketiah has got 40goals a season in him, but they probably rightly (at the time, based on what they saw) said the same thing about a very raw, uneasy on the eye, fast but unconvincing, chance squandering Andy Cole

That's a spot on comparison tbf. But it could be that Cole needed that time at Bristol City in order to realise his potential.

2 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Seems like Arthur Melo’s proposed loan move to Arsenal has collapsed, if Juventus bring in Zakaria, they will need to move him on.

Unlikely possibility, but perhaps we could make an offer.

How many mid-20s Brazilian midfielders do we need?[emoji38]

55 minutes ago, Rich said:

Not exactly fishing, like. “Surprise” surely means something either not yet reported or something really big? If it doesn’t, then criticise away.

Bale was the first thought that crossed my mind, sounds like he’s bezzie mates with Trippier.

Aye, or one that we thought was dead, but maybe we’ve matched the asking price late on (Botman or Carlos maybe).

Just now, STM said:

Triggering Diego Carlos release clause would be my guess.

When it's rumored that they don't even ask for that much? Not sure how correct but it's been said from many that we've offered 30m but they've wanted 45m. Assuming that is true of course. Not sure if it's mostly been about them not wanting to sell or because of money. Doubt they would have been in talks if they didn't want to sell at all. 

1 minute ago, Kanji said:

Imagine a fuck off striker signing out of no where Monday. I’d probably have a heart attack.  

Strikers really seem hard to get,. Or at least the most difficult position. Especially in January. Would be sweet though. 

Edited by Ikon

23 minutes ago, Shelveys Hair said:

Nickson is already in Brazil, so has to be a Brazilian surely?

Id go for Barbosa also

Bring Barbosa and make him captain!

"Captain Barbosa, Take what you can!" "Give nothing back!"🍻