More transfer rumours

midds

5 minutes ago, PlymouthGeordie said:

No to go all Luke Edwards but nowhere in that article did I read we're bidding again. 

It just says we're considering our options.

Obviously the Werner news is very encouraging.

Edit: I can see others have already called out the difference in the headline and article.

Aye, very click baity from Mr Douglas.

9 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Scored more goals than all of our wingers combined last season*, for a team that got relegated. He’s no Maddison but he’d be a huge improvement.

*or near enough.

It’s an improvement. Improvement wouldn’t be difficult. Cornet is the type of player we’d just be looking to improve on in the next couple of seasons. I don’t get the Broja hype at all he went missing for a half a season

52 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Maddison and Werner would be unreal. 

It's absolutely crackers that we've actually put in serious bids, to think they might actually come off ........wow 

1 minute ago, Rafalove said:

Thought Werner was supposed to be a flop?

Werner has looked class whenever I've seen him, yet Chelsea fans seem to hate him for whatever reason. Though Chelsea have have a self grandiose manner that anyone who isn't excellent all the time is shit and should be villianised, and shamed.

I'm so totally not picturing Rory from The Kick Off when typing that :lol:

5 minutes ago, Ben said:

It's absolutely crackers that we've actually put in serious bids, to think they might actually come off ........wow 

Major upgrade to the starting X1. Hope we can pull it off somehow. 

Just now, TRon said:

Lukakau was a flop for Chelsea, that doesn't make him a bad player.

Shevchenko, Torres, Kezman - the list of prolific strikers joining Chelsea and going to shit is extensive.

Just now, TRon said:

Lukakau was a flop for Chelsea, that doesn't make him a bad player.

Shevchenko
Crespo
Mutu
Torres
Demba Ba
Werner
Lukaku
Eto'o
Falcao
Pato
Morata
Giroud
Pizarro
Kezman
Higuain
Sturridge

They have managed to have all of these “flop” So for me I think Chelsea is the problem, not the strikers :lol:

Just now, worthy said:

Shevchenko
Crespo
Mutu
Torres
Demba Ba
Werner
Lukaku
Eto'o
Falcao
Pato
Morata
Giroud
Pizarro
Kezman
Higuain
Sturridge

They have managed to have all of these “flop” So for me I think Chelsea is the problem, not the strikers :lol:

Great list. Forgot a few of these - Crespo being one. To be fair, I think Piguain must have ate his way around London given how he waddled round the pitch.