Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

2 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Bundesliga isn't comparable to the prem.

It was in relation to the French league and the PL…

no league is directly relatable- the PL is unique. 

Is this his first season starting in Ligue 1? 

I wonder why he's been on the radar of so many top clubs since January? 

Obviously he had a very good first half of the season especially considering his age, but I'm sure you could find a few strikers his age with quick feet that have scored around 10 goals in Europes top 5 leagues right? 

So many questions I know [emoji38] but I guess my main question is, what is about him that has really made him stand out to all these top clubs?

Edited by Joey47

4 minutes ago, Joey47 said:

Is this his first season starting in Ligue 1? 

I wonder why he's been on the radar of so many top clubs since January? 

Obviously he had a very good first half of the season especially considering his age, but I'm sure you could find a few strikers his age with quick feet that have scored around 10 goals in Europes top 5 leagues right? 

So many questions I know [emoji38] but I guess my main question is, what is about him that has really made him stand out to all these top clubs?

That YouTube videos we've all just watched 😂

7 minutes ago, Joey47 said:

Obviously he had a very good first half of the season especially considering his age, but I'm sure you could find a few strikers his age that have scored around 10 goals in Europes top 5 leagues right? 

Nope. Hence why clubs are interested. 

13 minutes ago, Joey47 said:

Hugo Ekitike (19y), Elye Wahi (19y) and Arnaud Kalimuendo (20y) the only players (aged 18-20) with 10+ goals this season from the top 5 leagues.

I know hes young and stuff but I'm a bit underwhelmed by his youtube clips, especially with how easy it is to make even a shite player look good on youtube.

Obviously top teams scouting depts know alot more than me but just giving my opinion :lol:

4 minutes ago, SweMag said:

Hugo Ekitike (19y), Elye Wahi (19y) and Arnaud Kalimuendo (20y) the only players (aged 18-20) with 10+ goals this season from the top 5 leagues.

Wahi = 32 appearances, 10 goals

Kalimuendo = 34 appearances, 12 goals

Ekitike = 24 appearances, 10 goals

1 minute ago, Numbers said:

I know hes young and stuff but I'm a bit underwhelmed by his youtube clips, especially with how easy it is to make even a shite player look good on youtube.

Obviously top teams scouting depts know alot more than me but just giving my opinion :lol:

I'm with you on that one.  If Dennis Wise had pointed me to the youtube clips, my expression would've been Keegan-esque.

Doesn't mean he's no good mind - the compilers of those videos seem to think irritatingly overloud shit Eurodance works well with snippets of a player doing 26 backheels to nowhere and the odd mishit finish.  I'm willing to bet he's a canny footballer in real life.

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I'm with you on that one.  If Dennis Wise had pointed me to the youtube clips, my expression would've been Keegan-esque.

Doesn't mean he's no good mind - the compilers of those videos seem to think irritatingly overloud shit Eurodance works well with snippets of a player doing 26 backheels to nowhere and the odd mishit finish.  I'm willing to bet he's a canny footballer in real life.

100% agree, I'm not saying he's gonna be bad but all the youtube clips arent exactly :pedro: