Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

So hopefully he's made his mind up that this is where he wants to be, seemed a bit unsure in January, although tbf the move was kind of moving very quickly back then.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

So hopefully he's made his mind up that this is where he wants to be, seemed a bit unsure in January, although tbf the move was kind of moving very quickly back then.

He was on record saying he thought we were a good move but it all happened too quickly and he didn't have any time to process it.

If anything, it suggests a rather grounded young man.

18 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Think the Bundesliga is the closest to the PL myself tbh. Seems more physical than the French. 

Much slower and some really erratic/ suicidal defending in the bundesliga.

What excites me the most from the little I’ve seen is his balance in combination with his quick feet. It’s not just that he seems to have quick feet but he’s got that natural 1st touch and ball control when moving with the ball and changing direction while still remaining in total control of his body while also being agile. Especially when you consider how tall he is. Some more experience and genuine coaching and he could become some player I think.