Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

Just now, JonBez comesock said:

Reports starting by to surface , he is not interested ?

One report that says we’ve agreed a fee but he doesn’t want to come. Other reports say we’ve agreed personal terms but not the fee. No one knows for sure, other than we’re obviously interested.

not getting excited until he’s in the shirt. 

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

Are we sure he's coming?, seen s few mentions that he's not keen. Express being the latest.

Express link is just repeating the TuttoMercatoWeb link. It’s the only report saying he doesn’t want to come. 

18 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Are we sure he's coming?, seen s few mentions that he's not keen. Express being the latest.

Not seen anyone credible reporting it?

Fabrizio seems to think he's agreed to a five year deal.

Edited by The Prophet

16 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Only time he hasn’t been keen was in January where he didn’t know if he was ready to leave France.

Which is likely to be the only time he's been asked. He might've just been letting us down gently. 

From abit of Dennis Wise scouting i'm really excited about this signing. His 1st touch, movement, use of his ball and knowledge of when to pass the ball seems to be class for someone so young. 1st half of 1 of the videos i watched I was frustrated when he didnt get a shot off a few times, but then the 2nd half he smashed a few in from distance, he seems to be one that likes to catch people out with the unexpected. Him left, St Max right (interchangable) and Wilson through the middle would be a pretty dangerous 3 by the looks of things. 

Carl Cort looked like this when he arrived, tall, slim and quick, he could have been a star,but injury ruined his chances here.

Players have developed and come a long way since then, and hopefully this lad will get time on the pitch.

Edited by mighty__mag

8 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Carl Cort looked like this when he arrived, tall, slim and quick, he could have been a star,but injury ruined his chances here.

Players have developed and come a long way since then, and hopefully this lad will get time on the pitch.

Was a shame what happened to Cort, aye.

Remember Sir Bobby having a strange dig at fans for being upset that Cort was always injured/unavailable. Yes, we do expect our players to be able to play most of the time.

Edited by Skeletor

6 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Remember Sir Bobby having a strange dig at fans for being upset that Cort was always injured/unavailable. Yes, we do expect our players to be able to play most of the time.

That in most circumstances is the manager aiming the comments so the player hears them, showing him he still has his support. And no doubt Sir Bobby saw how frustrated and fed up Cort was with missing so much football. All conjecture on my part that like, but could be a possibility.

Edited by Bimpy474

30 minutes ago, Reggae Magpie said:

I remember this and it was indeed a belter. There was a video someone did online but I can’t find it anymore. 

Papiss Cisse you and I know

That the mackems paid for your airfare

And they'll pay it once again, to the San Siro

We're in Europe Papiss Cisse