Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

:lol: Really is the Steve Bruce of Twitter journalists. Fucking loves the 'not at work today' line before signing off and hiding behind his tipple to avoid explaining himself, too.

I hope he reads this forum and the knowledge he's an utter joke haunts him. 

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Now he's upset 

So it'll be staged deal across the contract of the player, like almost all deals are nowadays.

3 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Completely wrong about Ekitike playing mostly wide. He mostly played in a front two, dropping in behind the other striker and also moving into the channels, and also played alone upfront. He can play on the left too though.

Can we all just write to the telegraph and ask them to stop using him.  Surely if thousands of NUFC fans do then they would peddle him or make him cover other clubs.  I won't read the Telegraph as he always seems to want to say the opposite of what us fans would like to hear irrespective of what it is or if its right or not.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Completely wrong about Ekitike playing mostly wide. He mostly played in a front two, dropping in behind the other striker and also moving into the channels, and also played alone upfront. He can play on the left too though.

Careful, mate. If he sees this you'll be reported for abuse of the poor lad. 

1 minute ago, relámpago blanco said:

Can we all just write to the telegraph and ask them to stop using him.  Surely if thousands of NUFC fans do then they would peddle him or make him cover other clubs.  I won't read the Telegraph as he always seems to want to say the opposite of what us fans would like to hear irrespective of what it is or if its right or not.

I wouldn’t be aware of anything he was saying if people would stop reposting it. 

19 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

He knows nowt imo 

He honestly couldn't be more useless as a 'professional journo'. Do other clubs have these wankers in their press ranks? Or are we lucky enough to be associated with the worst of the worst?

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah he had a full on meltdown iirc. Not to expose anyone I know but I know a lot in the profession think he’s a dick 

Aye looks like he's 8n the middle 9f a mid-lofe crisis, or is just at a period where he no longer gives a fuck about himself like

Will be pleased to get this one done, he's young, Dortmund wanted him, can cover a couple of forward positions and seems a sensible price. Only downside is he's not Brazilian. 

On another note, I struggle to take Luke Edwards seriously and above all else it's because of his Twitter profile picture. Man needs to act his age.

Anyway, really glad to see this deal get tied up, as I read somewhere Howe has really been pushing for it, as he really likes Ekitike a lot, and the kid has been the most productive of the young strikers we've been looking at.

With how quiet this had gone, and recent links to Joao Pedro and Broja, I thought maybe Reims were being difficult, and so we had moved on to different targets. Good to see we had different options lined up though, as that might have put some pressure on Reims.