Chris Wood (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

BeloEmre

Just now, Dokko said:

Yup. Sounds like FFP get around rather than any clauses. 

I won't pretend to understand how cash later is better than cash now for our current FFP restriction considerations, but I'm sure they know what they're doing.

1 minute ago, HawK said:

I won't pretend to understand how cash later is better than cash now for our current FFP restriction considerations, but I'm sure they know what they're doing.

A get around for Forest, not us.

Good luck to him and hope he does well there (and nothing to do with any potential activation clause stuff). We obviously overpaid, but we were definitely in a better position with him in the team than without, and while it was later more of a bit part role, our record since he joined was absolutely outstanding, and while fans will argue the extent, he definitely played some part.

Kids away and the thick cunts are still having a pop at him. 

Last time I looked we stayed up. According to Mr Howe he played his part. 

Doesn't bode well for the future when sad knackers are already masturbating with entitlement before we've even won anything ?

Be booing them off when we're 2-0 down to Spurs after winning everything available for 6 years next. 

2 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Kids away and the thick cunts are still having a pop at him. 

Last time I looked we stayed up. According to Mr Howe he played his part. 

Doesn't bode well for the future when sad knackers are already masturbating with entitlement before we've even won anything ?

Be booing them off when we're 2-0 down to Spurs after winning everything available for 6 years next. 

You have such a lovely way with people. I'm sure you've been told that before.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Forest have phrased it as a "conditional obligation".

I can't see it being that conditional to be honest, probably subject to staying in the premier league. The way Howe was going on about him agreeing a further years contract also, gives me the indication that it's not based on a number of conditions. 

We're surely going to sign a forward now which is great news. Can't let someone go in January with 22 appearances and not replace them, even if he only got that many through others being injured. 

Just now, et tu brute said:

I can't see it being that conditional to be honest, probably subject to staying in the premier league. The way Howe was going on about him agreeing a further years contract also, gives me the indication that it's not based on a number of conditions. 

Good of you to foreshadow the move with your Forrest-themed avatar.

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Where are we led to believe that from? His time at Brighton?

I'm sure he's mentioned it in his time here as well, that we may need to sell a star if its right for the club and that the plan is to have replacements ready.

He was part of a team that helped us last season. 25 is nothing in the long run. We were desperate for striker. Did his job the best he could, moved on. If people booing him when/if he shows up at our place again they can find them something different to do. Good luck.