Newcastle United vs Watford: 15/01/22 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

2 minutes ago, Oregon_Geordie said:

Win or Bust. It's the mother of all 6 pointers.

Yeah I can’t wait, going to be a relaxing nerveless afternoon 😂

It’ll be solidarity with others in the Gallowgate corner 

Edited by ExiledGeordie

Just now, Oregon_Geordie said:

Aye I can't really remember the last game that was enjoyable tbh. More of the same I imagine and probably a 1-1 draw. 

Depending who we sign. I'd be tempted to offer Shearer a game at this rate.

Yeah the notion of watching a match where you can just enjoy the football without shitting yourself is alien.

Just now, Dr Venkman said:

I’m massively worried but I think we’ll do it. Agreed on the striker, desperate.

I actually think if Gayle is fit covid related he needs to start to provide some shape at least. Imperative we get someone in but it’s criminal we’re in this situation thanks to the previous regime.

As each game comes and goes my confidence of winning is less and less. Could spend 100 million this week and if we loose at the weekend it's over before the new guys have started. Definitely a must win for me.

3 minutes ago, HWTL said:

As each game comes and goes my confidence of winning is less and less. Could spend 100 million this week and if we loose at the weekend it's over before the new guys have started. Definitely a must win for me.

I was feeling pretty confident after Man Utd but the positivity has been splintered after yesterday ffs 😂

Just looked and this game is nearly sold out, including 3 of the 6 away blocks which have been sold to our fans.

The backing these useless cunts are getting is incredible, if they turn a performance in like that second half yesterday then I hope their careers fizzle to nothing very soon.