Newcastle United vs Watford: 15/01/22 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

56 minutes ago, buzza said:

Striker and centre back top priority (in that order).

And get ritchie out the back line asap, trippier on the left and manqui on the right.

Our game of the season!

I was thinking this too, but after seeing the balls Trippier can deliver from the right I’d be leaning towards keeping him there. 

5 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I was thinking this too, but after seeing the balls Trippier can deliver from the right I’d be leaning towards keeping him there. 

As I understand it, Manquillo is suspended after 5 yellows for the next match. What happened to Dummett?

6 minutes ago, LRD said:

Ah forgot Manquillo is suspended. Means Ritchie at LB then...

Not sure what the option is. But there must be a better one? If Clark is fit or doesn’t have Covid. I think I’d honestly rather that walking disaster there than Ritchie. At least he is a defender. Well, sort of. 

13 minutes ago, Menace said:

I'd play Dummett with one leg ahead of Ritchie tbh.

Without a doubt, If Ritchie is picked again at left back this season serious questions need asking of the management.

Edited by Whitley mag

I’m away in Amble for this with friends as a treat for the wife , was desperate to go like but gotta think of her .

With Wilson I genuinely thought we’d win 2-1

However we will lose this 0-2 and relegation will loom again. Too much going wrong after we have been handed a golden opportunity, get a striker in and we win, don’t we lose .

10 minutes ago, GWN said:

I’m away in Amble for this with friends as a treat for the wife , was desperate to go like but gotta think of her .

With Wilson I genuinely thought we’d win 2-1

However we will lose this 0-2 and relegation will loom again. Too much going wrong after we have been handed a golden opportunity, get a striker in and we win, don’t we lose .

No. Sorry.

6 minutes ago, 1964 said:

Against us? Who couldn't score against a 3rd division side?

Aye, We've only failed to score at home v Chelsea and City, while Watford haven't kept a clean sheet all season. They're absolutely bobbins at the back.

Cup results have very little baring on league form, so I'd still be suprised if we didn't score, even without Wilson.