Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

55 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

IF we did sell him, what sort of price do you think it’d take?

£80m?

He's worth more to us than any club could afford. Yes, in the current market he'd be about £120m, but we could easily spend that and never find someone who clicks for us like he has. 

Our best player, and good enough to build a team around. I think he's as good as peak David Silva, but a much better finisher and Man City built their peak team around Silva.

Add a top, top striker and a winger and if Willock continues to grow as he is, we'll have as good a starting XI as anyone else in the PL. Squad depth still not there and space to grow down the left, but the core of an excellent team is there. I think Bruno is the creative heart of that core, with Botman and Jur as the steel that buys him freedom.

Round peg, round hole, never sell.

Couldn't care less about losing a player that we haven't even had for a year, would be sold for far far more than we got him, is way beyond our current level, and would be to the top club in the world atm.

Love him and all that, but nobody is bigger than the club.

3 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Couldn't care less about losing a player that we haven't even had for a year, would be sold for far far more than we got him, is way beyond our current level, and would be to the top club in the world atm.

I’d be fucking gutted personally 

Losing him, especially at this stage of the transfer window, would be a massive blow, like. I'd be less than confident of the club getting anyone of equal ability in.  Hopefully it's all unfounded. 

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

What if replace him with Paqueta, who multiple people have said is even better than Bruno? :troll:

I'm assuming the whole point of Real buying Bruno will be to join him up with Paqueta, if they are buying one, they will get the second one half price.

11 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

He is at the moment. 

10 minutes ago, Rich said:

What if replace him with Paqueta, who multiple people have said is even better than Bruno? :troll:

Unless spending big money is going to cause the club to be relegated, we need to sign players while Bruno is still here and Trippier is still a top full-back. In other words, just sign Paqueta and make Bruno happy.