Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

37 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Or thinking I can’t wait for Joelinton, Tonali, Willock, Trippier, Botman and Pope to be back ?

Probably, although I don't think those thoughts are mutually exclusive. I didn't take Geo's post as meaning "I need to get out of this shit hole". I think Bruno deserves a ton of credit for taking the attitude he always has so far.

Do we actually know for sure that he has the kind of clause mentioned in his contract, or may the media have made it up just to have a better reason for generating endless transfer rumours about him?

Edited by Erikse

Just now, Jack27 said:

June about to be the worst month of my life

At least whatever bastards won’t be able to sign him late in the window just to fuck around with us. I guess that’s something good about it (hypothetically speaking) 

He's worth more than that, especially when you consider far lesser players have gone for more recently. At least the club made sure we'll be able to replace him in time.

19 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Don't know how he gets to know this stuff, but good to know.

Was it active in earlier seasons, or is it active in future summer windows? I feel bad for the media, then they can't milk clicks off of that clause anymore after june.:lol:

Edited by Erikse

Really don't want to loose him but if we do it is £100M that will be invested back into the club and not fattys baggy jeans pockets.

And if that is the release fee then if anyone tries anything outside that month then it is even more, there are only a few clubs who could afford that and how many of them actually have a chance to win things?, probably about half of them, so the number gets smaller and who of them would need him and want him and then would he want to go there?.

I think we have a real good chance of keeping him when you think along those lines.

He's hugely important to us, particularly given the limitations of the rest of our midfielders, but £100 million is an enormous fee.

Edited by The Prophet

21 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Don't know how he gets to know this stuff, but good to know.

..and he's just told the world.

20 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

June about to be the worst month of my life

At least in Canada we will get a day off to mourn or celebrate.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Imagine if it was Ashworh leaking it :lol:

I would put money on it being Jim Ratcliffe tbh. 

£100m is a lot obviously but it's a bit annoying we've agreed to a release clause lower than what Enzo and Caicedo both recently went for who are far worse players.