Bruno Guimarães: £100M release clause has expired (Various)

Fantail Breeze

Don’t think he wants away, he’s smart enough to know Man City are set for a downfall in one way or another. Pep has said he’ll do 1 more season.. there may not be much competition this year so he could well go.

Man Utd are a basket case

Chelsea are a basket case

Arsenal? Not after that song.

Liverpool set for a dip after manager change.

Spurs? Not a chance.

We’ll consolidate this summer and make some improvements. But next summer we’ll go for it.. the rules will finally allow it.

So he’s as likely to win something here than any of the other clubs mentioned aside from Man City who have 1 season left at the top imho..

This is going to be the most painful window imaginable even if Isak and Bruno go nowhere due to the volume of Arsenal fans who think this will be an easy transfer for them.

Posted (edited)

Seems to be having too much fun and no regard for those fans putting themselves in a bad mood due to them coming up with scenarios involving Bruno leaving

Edited by TBG

Posted (edited)
On 23/05/2024 at 20:13, Keegans Export said:

Any concern this may make Bruno a more viable target...?

That sounds way more serious than Tonali case. If found guilty, guess it is harder to prove, but wonder what the sanctions could be. Is it a criminal offence? 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

45 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

That sounds way more serious than Tonali case. If found guilty, guess it is harder to prove, but wonder what the sanctions could be. Is it a criminal offence? 

If you get a season's ban for betting on matches other than your own, then anything is possible. 

In the sixties, some players got prison sentences and a lifetime ban for fixing matches. This isn't quite the same, but there has to be a severe deterrent - five season ban?

46 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Spot fixing is very much a criminal offence but I imagine the burdens of proof for criminal proceedings is higher than what the FA need 

I was walking my dog this morning and it suddenly darted off across the field. After finally catching up to it, I noticed it was having a right fun time with this other dog (I don't know why as he's had his balls chopped for nearly a decade). Anyway, as embarrased as I was at how much I was laughing at the whole affair, I finally clocked the owner of the other dog... it was Bruno. I apologised, and he said "This is exactly why I'm fucking off to Real Madrid in the Summer". 

Sorry everyone.

I'm one of the most realistic/pessimistic [delete where applicable] posters on here, and just cannot see Bruno leaving this summer, if at all. As long as we keep progressing and showing ambition, he'll be willing to stay. Little things like the way his Dad has bonded with the club and fans, that isn't going to happen at citeh or Arsenal, he might even struggle to get game time at Citeh (plus 115 charges coming their way soon could see them in L2) and Arsenal rarely win owt anyway. So to leave to win he's going to have to leave the Country and that I can accept, but still don't think it will happen anytime soon.

2 free defenders, Mamardashvili and a £60-80m RW, with Tonali coming back, christ, that's an exiting team next season, especially if we secure Isak & Gordon on new deals after signing up Joelinton. 

13 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

You forgot wum and childish Dokko [emoji38]

100% not a WUM. If you get wound up by anything I say, that's on you. 

Childish? Life is too serious to be anything but.