Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

None of the players outside of the defence were at their best on Saturday but Bruno and Burn were fine, no idea why those two were on there. 

"Is it too early to blame individuals?" ffs :lol:

Edited by HaydnNUFC

Just now, huss9 said:

plenty of blame from posters on here too. not just 360.

While I’m not making excuses for shit posts on here as there always are some, especially after we lose, at least this board is about discussion. Twitter is essentially just a toxic pit for those sorts of discussions. Anyone with a more nuanced opinion isn’t going to express it on there. I don’t really mind people talking shite on here and they will get shot down but the same won’t apply on Twitter 

I’m fucking sick of the negativity from some quarters me like 

Why haven’t we signed a player yet in the first 2 weeks of a 3 month transfer window?
Why is it taking 3 days to announce a player?

Why can’t we sell our shite players for money?

Why didn’t Bruno get his ankle operated on and stop being shite? 
Why is Miggy not being replaced? 

Just no sense of the bigger picture whatsoever and it’s a total drag. 

1 minute ago, LV said:

Why haven’t we signed a player yet in the first 2 weeks of a 3 month transfer window?

It'll only get worse from here.

13 minutes ago, LV said:

Agree with this - we are in the best place we have been for f*cking years, yet one dip in form, delay in things happening, etc, etc and people fall to pieces.

31 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

I'd have hoped somebody in Howe's team will have told players in no uncertain terms that they should not read, use or interact with UK media or social media, because fuck all good will ever come of it. Case in point. Nature (and collective IQ) really does abhor a vacuum.

This above is the most important bit. Players should be warned away from social media in all its abhorrent forms, if they insist in interreacting with the various dickheads on there, don't start whining because you disagree with what you've just read. Bruno should know better and hopefully the club will tell him so.

32 minutes ago, LV said:

At the start of the window people were saying "we need a bunch of elite players", and we ended up signing two youngsters + Barnes and Tonali while having to sell ASM to fund Barnes. Which I think is a great window even, but I don't think that's what those people meant by "elite" players (maybe except Tonali). Some have this expectation that we are the new Man City, and forget that what they see as "elite" players costs more than £40 mill these days.. Unless you're lucky.

Edited by Erikse

Honestly, this is why I prefer when players don't get heavily involved in social media. There's nothing good that can come of it. It's human nature but he's ignoring the 99% of posts that are positive to highlight the 1% dumbass. I think we all do it. Look at the posts on here that get the most response, more often than not it's some shit post from some complete dimwit.

Not to excuse the rank stupidity of NUFC360 here, by the way, just desperate for interaction.

I hope Bruno can get the validation he clearly needs somewhere other than social media, because it's not going to do him any good to doomscroll Twitter.

Elon Musk has a lot to answer for. Twitter have started paying people for impressions, so every account just shitposts all day long. it's a dreadful user experience.

NUFC360 better enjoy their £4, hope it was worth it

51 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

For anyone that missed the context:

received_265000019667828.jpeg

What a honking post from NUFC360.

Fair play to Bruno for calling it out, but makes me sad him or any of our players has had to see that.

47 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Nufc360 have lost about 500 followers in the last 10 minutes 😀

Used to follow them in the early days when I was on Twitter. Someone replied to them mildly disagreeing with something they had written and they launched an attack on them. Unfollowed them at that point. Told them what I thought and they justified it with something like, "the account was being managed by someone in the US at that point and they didn't agree with the response so had removed it". Bizarre. I dropped off Twitter for good when Musk took it over and don't miss interacting with accounts like that.

I’d normally agree but I’m glad he bit back in this instance. 

We’re in an exciting new era and it hopefully wakes some people up to how their completely unwarranted negativity can affect the team.