Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

It’s fucking embarrassing that some of the completely unwarranted criticism is getting to the players. I know it’s only a vocal few but seriously, they need to fuck off with the negativity. 

Maybe he shouldn’t have publicly bitten but Bruno is an emotional character and wants to be loved and it looks like he’s been a bit shocked by the reaction from some loony elements of our fan base. Embarrassing. 

Absolutely some people are thick as mince, we are still light years behind city, if people think otherwise they are slightly deluded. It’s taken them 15 years of massive investment to get to the stage they are currently are, we’ve had 18 months ffs. 

and of course that’s without even discussing how they did it without restriction for the first 5. 

2 minutes ago, LV said:

It’s fucking embarrassing that some of the completely unwarranted criticism is getting to the players. I know it’s only a vocal few but seriously, they need to fuck off with the negativity. 

Maybe he shouldn’t have publicly bitten but Bruno is an emotional character and wants to be loved and it looks like he’s been a bit shocked by the reaction from some loony elements of our fan base. Embarrassing. 

Yep

Hes the type who will just say fuck these lot, I'm  off as well

Edited by jack j

Some folk need to have a good look at themselves. Have some faith and get behind this team, we as supporters have got our own part to play here and negativity isn’t it. Fucking man children wanting everything now. 

I don't know why he says "short term memory you all have".. Most people in the replies are supporting the players and the team, saying that too much negativity is far from justified. "You all" is a bit over the top, but maybe he didn't mean it like that.

Edit: The NUFC360 tweet was just terrible, "is it too early to start focusing blame" as if we've gone through a bad run of form.:lol:

Edited by Erikse

I'd have hoped somebody in Howe's team will have told players in no uncertain terms that they should not read, use or interact with UK media or social media, because fuck all good will ever come of it. Case in point. Nature (and collective IQ) really does abhor a vacuum.

1 minute ago, Erikse said:

I don't know why he says "short term memory you all have".. Most people in the replies are supporting the players and the team, saying that too much negativity is far from justified.

It’s an idiotic conclusion though, such a stupid question. We ripped Villa and really limited city despite being far from our best. 

social media is the absolute pits. 

1 minute ago, Erikse said:

I don't know why he says "short term memory you all have".. Most people in the replies are supporting the players and the team, saying that too much negativity is far from justified.

Think he was directing that at NUFC360 not all of us, as in the whole fan base 

1 minute ago, Smal said:

was in response to this:

image.thumb.png.5ad72bf1a8150366e970a0a467d343f2.png

:lol: Have I missed a load of fixtures or something? We won 5-1 against a very good team and then lost 1-0 in the most difficult fixture in world football. "Too early in the season to start focusing blame" :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Wullie said:

:lol: Have I missed a load of fixtures or something? We won 5-1 against a very good team and then lost 1-0 in the most difficult fixture in world football. "Too early in the season to start focusing blame" :laugh:

Me and you both, I’m over the moon with how we’ve started, couldnt give a fuck city beat us. 

Edited by r0cafella