Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

NUFC360 has clearly had its Ratner’s moment - I almost feel sorry for them in that they’re not close to the worst on NUFC twitter from what I’ve seen.

Joelinton offering Steve Wraith to meet him the SJP car park, or Isak calling Burnsey a cunt, would have been far more satisfying.  

Aye its started going to his head. He had the odd funny quip but this is a bit irresponsible after he's established himself as "ITK". Fair enough he's kind of taking the piss out of the fans who jump to the worst conclusion all the time. However people have started taking him seriously now, so he needs to know when the draw the line. 

I thought out of the two with him and Sean, that he was the more grounded of the two, but like you say it appears the attention has went to his head. 

He comes across as one of those twats you used to know where you think, somebody must have surely decked him a few times and he’s probably living a shitty life. In reality he’s sickeningly fucking loaded, with a model and an even bigger twat than he was before. 

Edited by Geordie Boyo

3 hours ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Twitter football is awful, in fact Twitter or X is awful isn’t it 😂 I’ve kept it on my iPad to look at once in a while but taken it off my phone. I feel liberated haha 

Completely agree, it's always been a cesspit but has got even worse since musk took over. I literally only have it for transfer rumours but questioning that now. 

4 hours ago, Geordie Boyo said:

Such a twat this pizza knob lad is. How anyone would be humoured by it is like the equivalent of taking an IQ test for twats to find out how big a twat you are. 

He's posted quite a few of these type of tweets, think hes trying to be "edgy" but comes off as him sounding like bit of a dickhead - shame really as the ITK posts have been solid this summer

The problems started for Nufc360 when they moved their angle, originally regurgitation of transfers and rumours from papers and sources, it seems they started asking questions etc, I remember I stopped following them a good while back, they did like a twitter live thing, people chatting throwing opinions, but the guy hosting sounded like a total prick.

44 minutes ago, OverThere said:

I want to know where Bruno is getting his kinder supply? I thought they were banned as a choking hazard?

Kinder eggs? Only banned in the States AFAIK.

2 hours ago, LV said:

Nah, folk needed a shot across the bows. 

So much this. 

There are muppets and that wont change but what Bruno said was spot on. They need to be called out about it as well just like that as it’ll get worse the further we go

It’s actually good to see a player who gives a fuck

Edited by Thomson Mouse

9 hours ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Twitter football is awful, in fact Twitter or X is awful isn’t it 😂 I’ve kept it on my iPad to look at once in a while but taken it off my phone. I feel liberated haha 

Aye, I sometimes download it now for a bit of a time filler but generally it's a poisonous load of cockwombles being WUMs

2 hours ago, Thomson Mouse said:

So much this. 

There are muppets and that wont change but what Bruno said was spot on. They need to be called out about it as well just like that as it’ll get worse the further we go

It’s actually good to see a player who gives a fuck

I'd prefer my players to stand up for their mates and themselves and show character especially when it's entirely unjust.

I thought people said none of the players operate their social media? I always thought ASM's weird banter seemed in character for him and was him, but most people seemed to be saying it'll be 'his people'. So are people thinking the Bruno reply wasn't really him?

Edited by Superior Acuña

1 hour ago, Superior Acuña said:

I thought people said none of the players operate their social media? I always thought ASM's weird banter seemed in character for him and was him, but most people seemed to be saying it'll be 'his people'. So are people thinking the Bruno reply wasn't really him?

It's probably both. The player has a minion to do most if the social media stuff but can still do it themselves should they want to.