Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

2 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

🖤🤍

comment: “Think that tells us Bruno walks round the house randomly kissing the badge”

Going nowhere anytime soon! 

I don't really think he'll have a great deal of choice if someone offers the right amount for him.

34 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

I don't really think he'll have a great deal of choice if someone offers the right amount for him.

Think it’ll depend if he wants to go to said bidder. Club won’t force him out. He’s got to want the deal. He’s contracted to us. If it’s RM/Barca possibly. Time will tell. Either way, sad day as it will be if it happens, the cloob goes on growing. Onwards and upwards :indi:

Bruno’s clearly such a lovely dad. All the talk about who is replaceable or not. The one thing you can’t really replace with a player like Bruno is the attitude and mentality he brings. His personality would be extremely difficult to replace if he were to go in the next couple of years 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Bruno’s clearly such a lovely dad. All the talk about who is replaceable or not. The one thing you can’t really replace with a player like Bruno is the attitude and mentality he brings. His personality would be extremely difficult to replace if he were to go in the next couple of years 

Definitely. We should be fighting like hell to avoid that. If he's happy to stay, which I'm sure he is, we should be looking at all alternatives first (including painful ones like Longstaff).

The worrying thing is after this season's injuries and rocky path, even our star players are less valuable - the Joes, Isak, Schar, Botman, Wilson etc. - due to poor availability and/or age.

Just now, r0cafella said:

Jacque talbot. You can safely ignore. 

Yup, personally don’t think there is anything in it. Plus Barcelona don’t have the cash 

8 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Yup, personally don’t think there is anything in it. Plus Barcelona don’t have the cash 

Yeah, pretty much. I mean we are going to bend over and do charity for Barca, makes sense and sounds legit. 

1 hour ago, r0cafella said:

Yeah, pretty much. I mean we are going to bend over and do charity for Barca, makes sense and sounds legit. 

They feel so entitled.[emoji38] The success over the years has got to them.

Edited by Erikse

9 minutes ago, Erikse said:

They feel so entitled.[emoji38] The success over the years has got to them.

Shitbag club, shitbag president. Copy paste for Real Madrid. United in their loathsomeness.

That article has been up for nearly 12 hours now and Bruno still hasn't come out and denied it.

Does him and Ashworth even care about the club!?

Edited by TBG