Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

I’d be absolutely gutted to lose him for £100m when we’ve spanked near enough that on Tonali and Barnes. I know it doesn’t work like that for an FFP perspective but fuck me he’s our heartbeat man. 

6 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

I’d be absolutely gutted to lose him for £100m when we’ve spanked near enough that on Tonali and Barnes. I know it doesn’t work like that for an FFP perspective but fuck me he’s our heartbeat man. 

Never again seeing players who cant run anymore playing the full 90min would be quite the consolation prize though.

10 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I could definitely see him at Liverpool and them going for him, would be the worst possible outcome if he did leave.

Anyone other than Turkey Teeth and Lego Headed Action Man Fraud plus those horrible entitled cunts at Barcelona. All three are deviants in different ways. Phillips loan at a reduced price and Citeh can have first refusal on him.

If the release clause is met we can’t stop the sale. So unless we get that 100m he is staying.

If we did sell it would be sad to see him go as he genuinely looks like he likes everything about the club and the area.

The draw of London or Paris though. That’s a problem.

1 hour ago, Isaksbigrightfoot said:

If the release clause is met we can’t stop the sale. So unless we get that 100m he is staying.

If we did sell it would be sad to see him go as he genuinely looks like he likes everything about the club and the area.

The draw of London or Paris though. That’s a problem.

Is everybody suddenly forgetting the very deliberate talk by Ashworth around club specific release clauses? I would not be surprised if that clause does not apply to fellow PL clubs, despite them being amongst the few clubs who could afford him. I would imagine if we sell to another PL club it will be for a much larger fee than his rumoured release clause.

Edited by Ghandis Flip-Flop
Added rumoured

15 hours ago, jack j said:

Looked like he was limping like fuck from about 65-75th minutes

Was that after the amazing double tackle in the box then getting clattered by Rodri? Can’t remember the time off the top of my head, but he was fantastic and that sequence of play deserves more love. 

1 minute ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Was that after the amazing double tackle in the box then getting clattered by Rodri? Can’t remember the time off the top of my head, but he was fantastic and that sequence of play deserves more love. 

That was great, but remember, it was him that carelessly lost the ball in midfield that started the City move.

Just now, Jinky said:

That was great, but remember, it was him that carelessly lost the ball in midfield that started the City move.

It was but I can remember always crediting Pedro with that desire to atone for his mistake, as a big reason I loved the ugly fucker as a player. There are plenty of players with Bruno's talent who don’t possess that attitude and desire to get back and make up for a mistake.

1 minute ago, Jinky said:

Howay man, ‘Jim’! Get with the programme,  I only remember your wondrous dribbles not the losses of possession! 

2 minutes ago, Jinky said:

Yeah my first thought was you fucked up, but saved the day. 
That in itself shows how much he cares for the club and respects us as fans.

1 minute ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Howay man, ‘Jim’! Get with the programme,  I only remember your wondrous dribbles not the losses of possession! 

Not forgetting my famous 'nutmeg'