Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

3 hours ago, Mazzy said:

He'll have to be clever about it if he does get booked on Saturday and then needs to get that second yellow. Can't be too obvious about it, I'm sure players have been investigated in the past for intentionally receiving yellow cards.

If he gets one yellow and a two match ban, presumably his ‘ban tally’ goes back to zero? If he gets two/is sent off, does his tally/risk of subsequent  two match remain? 

Just now, Coffee_Johnny said:

If he gets one yellow and a two match ban, presumably his ‘ban tally’ goes back to zero? If he gets two/is sent off, does his tally/risk of subsequent  two match remain? 

After Saturday the ten yellow card for a two game ban ends. Think you need 15 after that.

4 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

Header v Leicester 🖤🤍

Easily the 4th against Brighton. Even though it wasn't, it felt like the CL clinching goal and I thought Wilson's before it was offside so barely had a chance to celebrate. Plus Bruno is my son's favorite player and he hadn't scored in awhile -- we lost our minds when that went in.

On 10/04/2024 at 17:06, Optimistic Nut said:

Goal at Southampton. Magic.

He wasn't wearing the shirt but watching Bruno just walking in the dressing room with a swagger for the first time with Sam Fender in the background and meeting the players. I knew everything was going to change for the better and we would stay up. 

"Good morning. I would like to point out that I am in Paris for private and family reasons and not for work. please respect and don't make up stories. Bruno is very happy in Newcastle. THANKS!"

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

"Good morning. I would like to point out that I am in Paris for private and family reasons and not for work. please respect and don't make up stories. Bruno is very happy in Newcastle. THANKS!"

Smoke screen. Worrying

38 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Ah Mr Al-Khelaïfi fancy bumping into you in this random coffee shop !! Jokes aside Bruno is better than PSG.  He wouldn't go back to France. If it's not RM it'll be City. 

On 10/04/2024 at 19:16, Coffee_Johnny said:

As far as I understand it:

If he gets a yellow he moves to 10 and gets a two game ban. He then has to keep under 15 until the end of the season to avoid a three game ban. However, he's not been sent off so any subsequent reds this season give him the appropriate ban for the offence, one game ban for two yellows, last man etc, or three if it's violent conduct.

If he takes a second yellow in the game to convert it to a red, he gets an immediate one game ban as he's not been sent off so far this season. His yellow tally drops back to nine and he has to avoid 15 by season's end. However, if he got a subsequent red (either straight or two yellows) in the remaining games he'd get a two game ban (four if it's violent conduct), having been sent off already.

So probably best to take the second yellow and convert to a red to reduce the immediate ban and keep his yellow tally down to nine ahead of the remaining six games, but it does increase the risk of a longer ban later if he were to get a red in the last six games.

Edited by Elma

6 minutes ago, Paully said:

40/1........

To Join PSG? Where you getting the odds from?

Might have a few quid on him going to a few different clubs to deown me sorrows early summer

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Been deleted. Double worrying