Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

7 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Arsenal have enquired about him supposedly.

If we sold Bruno to any team within the Prem I'd be raging. I don't care about a supposed 'verbal' agreement that he can talk to champions league teams, it's the minimum fee of £100m and only to a foreign club as far as I'm concerned. Arsenal, City, Manure, the Scouse wanks, they can all fuck right off, especially with how they've been going hell for leather over the last couple of year getting in cahoots with the league to keep their little clique together at the top of the league. FFP nonces, the lot of them!

2 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

it’s going to be a long summer

200 million thanks

EDIT:

Yes I know about the release clause - but it I thought the rumors where that it was for clubs like Barca or Real.

Edited by worthy

I’d assume the release clause is only active up to a certain point in the summer. I can’t see us letting it be possible for him to leave right up until the deadline.

3 Days ago Edwards was reporting that him buying a new house was the biggest indicator that he was staying

Yet here he is retweeting this story

9 minutes ago, jack j said:

3 Days ago Edwards was reporting that him buying a new house was the biggest indicator that he was staying

He has the least clout of anyone at the Telegraph, he's essentially just a cheer leader who has only broke stories when his mates have let him have some of the pie.

5 minutes ago, TRC said:

He has the least clout of anyone at the Telegraph, he's essentially just a cheer leader who has only broke stories when his mates have let him have some of the pie.

Aye hes a tit but he knows what he's doing putting shite like that out the other day getting everyone's hopes up knowing for a fact that there will be stories incoming like the one today.

18 minutes ago, jack j said:

As I’ve said, Edward’s is wrong about the house.

You don’t insist on a release clause and then buy a house, regardless of how happy you are somewhere. 

That’s not why I’m stating Edward’s is wrong btw but it is stating the obvious. Houses like that aren’t all that easy to sell given the limited market.

3 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

You don’t insist on a release clause and then buy a house, regardless of how happy you are somewhere. 

That’s not why I’m stating Edward’s is wrong btw but it is stating the obvious. Houses like that aren’t all that easy to sell given the limited market.

Signing on fee will cover the price of the house

17 minutes ago, gbandit said:

He still has to want to go but if the release clause is met and he wants to go then yeah it’s over 

He doesn’t want go………… yet. Hopefully come season 25/26 we’re competing at a level that he’s happy with. If not then maybe. 

It would be a massive loss to see him go. He is player of the season by quite a margin for me and our most important player.

That said, with the size of the release clause and Tonali ready to replace him, I am sure we will still continue our upward trajectory if he goes.

20 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

I’d assume the release clause is only active up to a certain point in the summer. I can’t see us letting it be possible for him to leave right up until the deadline.

Damn this release clause. It’s like setting a pessimistic buy it now price on EBay, when you’ve got two buyers who desperately want your product! 

20 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Tbf he could pay off the mortgage with his signing-on fee.

Doesn’t mean that he’s going anywhere, but buying a house in the area is meaningless in terms of his staying or going.

My two-penneth-worth would be that the only club in England Bruno leaves for is Man City.  If they meet the asking price I think he’s likely to go.  Hopefully not, though.