Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

1 minute ago, Happinesstan said:

Seems to be a lot of talent available on free transfers. The 'Project' might well tempt 5-6 of them to get on board.

Aye very true. 

Would be immense to not throw silly money around but still construct a top class team. We built a canny side with

not much investment in 2012, but didn’t continue to build the squad and as we know, had a piss poor manager. 

Just now, Danh1 said:

Aye very true. 

Would be immense to not throw silly money around but still construct a top class team. We built a canny side with

not much investment in 2012, but didn’t continue to build the squad and as we know, had a piss poor manager. 

Just sitting here thinking how cool it would be to qualify for the CL with a transfer spend of zero. Obviously I'm imagining they all come because they just want the opportunity to play for the world famous Geordies, and not the salary.

3 hours ago, JNK said:

Will start today for Brazil alongside Fabinho and Coutinho in the middle.

Tite made 7 changes to the team. 

Hope he’s got some oxygen handy. Was there when Bolivia beat you 2-1 back in 2009, mad that they’ve still got the same striker starting upfront.

I’d love to see that. I do like Joe Willock but that would be a huge upgrade. 

Wonder if Eddie would be worried about too much of a clique forming though given they are such good friends. And whether he has the right character is important as we know. 

24 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

It goes to show he can play higher up the pitch, he looks like he has it all really.

About to post the same thing and has confirmed to me it should be Wilock who is dropped Shelvey sitting deep, Joelinton box to box and Bruno further up the pitch. 

Guest reefatoon

Aye, not managed to see the goal yet. Got bored with how long it was taking him to get up the pitch so switched it off