Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

I'd hate to see him go to Barcelona. They're whole deal now is ridiculous and they are living of their past glory just like Man Utd.

Real Madrid on the other hand would be fine. I'd be alright with that assuming it's a good whack of money and it's his choice to leave. 

2 hours ago, Mazzy said:

I'd hate to see him go to Barcelona. They're whole deal now is ridiculous and they are living of their past glory just like Man Utd.

Real Madrid on the other hand would be fine. I'd be alright with that assuming it's a good whack of money and it's his choice to leave. 

If he has to go I dont care where it is providing its outside England and we Get as much as possible.

13 hours ago, Mazzy said:

You do realise Barca are the current champions of Spain? They’ve hardly done a Man Utd but are dodgy as fuck admittedly. 

On 06/11/2023 at 12:57, Lush Vlad said:

He's done it to me again.  I often think he is a bit below par, a poor game by his standards, even.  Then I watch his highlight reel back and realise he has just set the bar really high and is still so integral to basically everything we do on the ball. 

I think everyone was just rightly focused in on him being a mad bastad and the yellow/red card challenges.  That it's been forgotten that he quietly (outside of the mayhem he caused) had a very decent game. 

Not everyone.

5 hours ago, Vedder said:

You do realise Barca are the current champions of Spain? They’ve hardly done a Man Utd but are dodgy as fuck admittedly. 

I think that's mainly due to lack of serious contenders though. Hoy the equivalent of our top 7-8 into La Liga and I reckon they'd not be there. 

10 hours ago, Vedder said:

Looks awfully Man Utd like to me. They will fall at some point. Just a matter of when not if. Too much debt and too much arrogance.

Screenshot_20231107_193221_Flashscore.thumb.jpg.db13edb1455aacfe0fc65cd921bf0291.jpg

1 minute ago, Holloway said:

How do 

What was his influence on the game ?

Kept possession really well. Brought us out of tight spaces continually, switched play consistently. Ran himself into the ground. Didn't have a proper forward line ahead of him to work with. I'd say he held us together.

Just now, pedro111 said:

Kept possession really well. Brought us out of tight spaces continually, switched play consistently. Ran himself into the ground. Didn't have a proper forward line ahead of him to work with. I'd say he held us together.

I'd say he won his personal battles, apart from that he had minimal influence

1 minute ago, Holloway said:

??.

He created next to nowt, man 

You really have no clue about football. I’m not even gonna bother explaining to you. 

Edited by Ikon