Mason Greenwood

mouldy_uk

34 minutes ago, Joey47 said:

Tbf the whole thing was about as public as it could get. How can you say the interview was the sole cause when his attitude was clearly stinking the place out. The interview was a sympton of that whole shitshow. 

:lol: exactly, it was played out pretty much in the media, even the upshot was carrying inside stuff about it. 

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Odd statement from the dad. If that's my daughter and I hear that tape, I'd want to hospitalise Greenwood.

It's crazy how many people don't give a shit about their kids. I'm sure this guy is enjoying the heaps of cash he got for telling his daughter to STFU.

Not sticking up for her father BUT did he not say in that statement that SHE didn't want it released & was devastated it had been?

I'm a dad but, thankfully, not to daughters. I'd be panicking every time she left the house. Either way, when they're adults, you can't pick their partners just a) advise and b) be there for them when it goes Pete Tong

Unless you "know someone" of course. Then you get them kneecapped. 

He’s utter scum and likely a big part of why this has fallen apart. I obviously know fuck all about any of these people and anyone can be extremely unlucky and end up in an abusive relationship but I believe it’s far more common for people to end up in abusive relationships and stay in them when they’ve grown up with an abuser in the family. Hope that’s not the case here but whatever the situation her father is disgusting and Greenwood is vile, and any parent should be doing every single thing possible to support their daughter to get out of that relationship and make sure he faces consequences

4 minutes ago, gbandit said:

He’s utter scum and likely a big part of why this has fallen apart. I obviously know fuck all about any of these people and anyone can be extremely unlucky and end up in an abusive relationship but I believe it’s far more common for people to end up in abusive relationships and stay in them when they’ve grown up with an abuser in the family. Hope that’s not the case here but whatever the situation her father is disgusting and Greenwood is vile, and any parent should be doing every single thing possible to support their daughter to get out of that relationship and make sure he faces consequences

Works the other way to. 

For eg, Stanley Johnson was/is a bit "handsy" with his wife. Son, Alexander Boris de Pfeffel, has a track record of similar, even with his current. 

Charles was shagging his married mistress before and all through his marriage. Son William has followed that path. 

Learnt behaviour 👍

18 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Not sticking up for her father BUT did he not say in that statement that SHE didn't want it released & was devastated it had been?

I'm a dad but, thankfully, not to daughters. I'd be panicking every time she left the house. Either way, when they're adults, you can't pick their partners just a) advise and b) be there for them when it goes Pete Tong

Unless you "know someone" of course. Then you get them kneecapped. 

Sure, but that was his only complaint after his daughter was raped and assailed. Based on that statement, he had no issue with what occurred.

1 minute ago, bobloblaw said:

Sure, but that was his only complaint after his daughter was raped and assailed. Based on that statement, he had no issue with what occurred.

Aye, I get that. If it was my daughter, without knowing the full sp, I'd be instigating the "know someone" mechanism. He'd not be able to play football again even if someone wanted him. 

I was just considering her needs. She didn't want it out and was "devastated" it was. Any other parental involvement should be behind closed doors. 

Her father may well be a cunt. I'm not too fond of Amy Winehouse's old fella or Megan Markle's. Based on tittle, tattle obvs 😂

6 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Aye, I get that. If it was my daughter, without knowing the full sp, I'd be instigating the "know someone" mechanism. He'd not be able to play football again even if someone wanted him. 

I was just considering her needs. She didn't want it out and was "devastated" it was. Any other parental involvement should be behind closed doors. 

Her father may well be a cunt. I'm not too fond of Amy Winehouse's old fella or Megan Markle's. Based on tittle, tattle obvs 😂

Well since it was already public, maybe saying that the person who raped and beat the shit out of my daughter should face some punishment would be the least you'd expect.

EDIT: I can understand trying to keep it from getting to the public to protect your child from public scrutiny, but that was already gone by that point.

Edited by bobloblaw

I don't know what the bloke's like, but if that happened to my daughter, aside from what I'd want to do to the person who did it, I'd also not want it to be out in the public, especially if she didn't want it to be. That's not remotely unusual, there are some absolute psychos out there and I'd want to protect her from that. 

• 3 weeks later...