Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Do people really want Burnley to win? As much I want Everton to go down I want to hear that phrase mathematically impossible more personally.

Yes, 100% want Everton to go down, horrible twats.

We are safe, we could lose every game from now and still won't go down.

Just now, Mazzy said:

Come on Burnley!! Give Lampard a reason to lose even more hair.

He’s going full baboon’s arse at the back, will be wheeling out the can of spray mane by the return game at Leicester.

If Burnley are 1 point clear of Everton on the final day, and it's only between those two, then I may well want Eddie to lose a Newcastle match for the first time ever, even if it might cost us a couple of places :lol:

1 minute ago, Dancing Brave said:

Yes, 100% want Everton to go down, horrible twats.

We are safe, we could lose every game from now and still won't go down.

I can honestly see Southampton not picking another point up - their remaining fixtures are Brighton, Crystal Palace, Brentford, Liverpool & Leicester.

Just now, Paullow said:

If Burnley are 1 point clear of Everton on the final day, and it's only between those two, then I may well want Eddie to lose a Newcastle match for the first time ever, even if it might cost us a couple of places :lol:

Definitely hoy it in. Everton with Bramley Dock Stadium will be a miles bigger threat than Burnley owned by Yanks at a dilapidated Turd Moor.

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

I said that the other week - I think I’d celebrate their girls in the away end to send those Scouse bellends down!

Just now, maze said:

Would be funny as fuck if Watford (I know!) and Burnley won their remaining games, whilst Leeds and, in particular, Everton lost their remaining matches.

Leeds also have tough fixtures with Brentford, Man City, Chelsea and arsenal

Hope Liverpool go through Everton like a fucking steam train on Sunday. Smash the hope and fuck out of them and destroy their GD in the process. No dicking about, go for 6 or 7, they're more than good enough.

Just now, midds said:

Hope Liverpool go through Everton like a fucking steam train on Sunday. Smash the hope and fuck out of them and destroy their GD in the process. No dicking about, go for 6 or 7, they're more than good enough.

Same - wreck Everton’s goal difference 

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

We were also shite on that day to be fair

We were absolutely fine first half, slightly complacent but not bad. Shite in the 2nd half though. The longer it went on the more inevitable them scoring felt.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

I must say I’m yet to see what all the fuss is about regarding Broja.

Started off well but tailed off significantly which is probably expected in his first season in the big leagues

12 minutes ago, midds said:

Most likely outcome TBH. 

Just now, STM said:

Still convinced that we are getting Tarkowski on a free at the end of the season.

I reckon we will keep what we have or replace one with a top quality CB even if not very experienced. Most likely get one to replace one of the current backups. To compete with Schar and Burn