Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Only thing that will stop Haaland smashing Shearer's record is if he fancies Real Madrid further down the line. 

The lad is a machine and should go on to break all sorts of records - if he stays clear of major injuries.

It's been said by many others already but probably the only time I can enjoy a man city win is this. Something really satisfying watching Man United get humped for some reason. 

City having De Bruyne and Haaland just seems unfair. Such a lethal combo.

I just find it all a bit like, obscene. It's weird, cause we might end up like this, but it just doesn't seem right. Man United, one of the biggest sporting clubs in the world, getting absolutely pummelled and embarassed by a team they cannot even lay a glove on. 

Mind, their fans are embarassing, the amount of times they've probably pumelled City and as soon as the shoes on the other foot they fuck off home. Wouldn't give Sunderland the satisfaction me. 

Edited by Heron

10 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Keane, Neville, even Martin Tyler suppressing their true feelings.

Must be difficult sucking City off when you really dont mean it.

The perils of working in the media

[emoji38]

Clive Tyldesley is the fucking worst. Listening to him commentate on his beloved Manchester United is worse than listening to your mam and dad have sex. 

Edited by bobbydazzla

31 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I think so. Players that come to mind for great passers would probably be Alonso, Gerrard, Silva, Fabregas, Scholes, Ozil maybe. Feel like I'm missing someone obvious. But Kev is unbelievable

Beardsley and Beckham