Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

4 hours ago, tgarve said:

Harvey Elliot isn’t good enough for Liverpool

4 hours ago, Rod said:

Or any Premier team.  It's the media AGAIN informing us illiterate fans that he is great.  We said so, so he is.  Anyone who knows me on here will tell you I urge everyone to make their own mind up and ignore the press.

For ages I have banged on about how Harry Maguire is shit.  Now suddenly some people agree with me.  He is captain of England.  How can that be?  Now I will tell you another on my shit list that will gain numerous caps for England because the media will tell you he's great.  Tyrone Mings.  He is a fucking shocking defender and no one will convince me otherwise.  England have a load of shite players by the way which always ends up with arguments because some of my "mature" friends think England will win everything.  Crazy, why do they even think that?

He’s 19 years old. Have a word. :lol:

48 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Get the impression this is diversion tactics…

Course it is. The songs shouldn't happen but regularly do, and they are only calling it out this time because their own fans are in bother. As clear an example of "offended by everything, ashamed of nothing" as you'll ever see.

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

Get the impression this is diversion tactics…

Always the victims, what a reprehensible set of cunts. I suppose they've got the perfect manager to represent their fanbase. 

Butt hurt and upset and releasing statements soon as you do a bit of wall-pushing singing but not a mention of their fans throwing coins or singing songs about the Queen being dead the other week.

If I could pick two clubs to cease to exist tomorrow I'd pick Liverpool and Liverpool U23s.

37 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Couldn't care less about them singing about the queen mind. There are some public figures it's deemed socially acceptable to sing about because of the things they've done, so it's not like it's on principle.

I'm personally not bothered about it either (or the wall pushing songs either like) but you'd imagine it's the sort of thing a Premier League team might not condone, given that they apparently all voted to cancel fixtures that weekend when the rest of the sporting world carried on. All of it is so called terrace humour, none of it worth releasing a statement about at all.

Was the only the other week they had Steaua Bucharest flags at Goodison celebrating how they got Everton banned from Europe when they’d won the league. Remind me again why clubs were banned?

Topics are as low brow as it gets but if you’re going to give it out you can’t complain about it IMO.

Not too mention the other whinging… they’re just another bunch of pyramid destroying wannabe Super league wankers and Klopp knows this fine well. His club plotted the end of English football as we know it and he’d have happily gone along with it had it been successful. Shameless.