Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Just now, wormy said:

Am I just a grump or are these pitch invasions just going OTT now? You're not even up yet ffs. 

You're a grump.

It's all happening from genuine feeling. It felt like that when we went up through them a few years ago.

On 08/05/2022 at 17:24, Donut said:

Almiron is useless against the good teams in the prem. He was embarrassing against Liverpool and has been poor today as well. Works hard but there's just no end product. 1 goal this season and 0 assists ffs.

On 08/05/2022 at 17:34, Shearergol said:

And still not our worst forward out there. Too foreign for you?

On 08/05/2022 at 17:36, Kaizero said:

Won the league in Argentina and the US. Named Best Newcomer of the Year in the MLS and in the Best XI two years running.

Doesn't mean it would translate to the PL but enough there to feel excitement, especially seeing youtube videos him back then.

On 08/05/2022 at 17:42, Shearergol said:

Maybe. Maybe it was @Beth

is anyone else useless?

On 08/05/2022 at 17:52, UncleBuzzcocks said:

Why?

On 08/05/2022 at 18:28, Yorkie said:

Think it's pretty likely we finish the season with four defeats on the bounce. Season is over and they're goosed after a pretty phenomenal effort to get themselves safe. Will be a bit of a damp squib though, hopefully there's no more batterings.

On 08/05/2022 at 18:41, Gawalls said:

You could be right - a defeat is still a result.

On 08/05/2022 at 19:17, Paullow said:

Forget the 'big 6', our team / squad is a long way off the likes of West Ham, Wolves, Leicester, Villa. I'd still include Everton in there, and probably and one or two others, and those will all be strengthening in the summer as well, well maybe not so much Everton, but if we can finish in and amongst those crop of clubs, and away from the rest, then it will be a solid follow up season.

20 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Love a pitch invasion 

I absolutely detest pitch invasions.

39 minutes ago, brummie said:

You're a grump.

It's all happening from genuine feeling. It felt like that when we went up through them a few years ago.

So happy they assaulted someone according to the Sheff Utd manager who is absolutely seething.

(And it’s on film and someone has absolutely flattened Billy Sharp)

Disgusting assault on Billy Sharp. Hope they arrest the fat coward who did it and throw the book at him. No doubt there’ll be some sympathy story about how it was “out of character”, though, and he is really a lovely charming bloke you see. Should still get a life ban from all football grounds at a minimum.

Just had a deeks and he was the top scorer the season he was at Forest too. I’d be bricking it if hundreds of uncontrollable knackers were sprinting towards me gurning like. 

Not the first time it’s happened at Forest either. Ban their fans from Wembley seems fair IMO.

Hope Forest don’t go up.

I understand that it won’t be a majority, but their fans were a bunch of utter bellends when I went down there in 09/10 season. Arrogant as fuck despite being outside of the PL since I was in year 4 the scab bastards. 

2 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Hope Forest don’t go up.

I understand that it won’t be a majority, but their fans were a bunch of utter bellends when I went down there in 09/10 season. Arrogant as fuck despite being outside of the PL since I was in year 4 the scab bastards. 

Been to Forest a few times and always found their fans to be a bunch of pricks to be honest. Something has got to be done about these pitch invasion as I can see a player being killed or seriously injured at some point.

Being in the Championship/League One for so long further cuntifies fanbases. Look at Leeds. Personally like the actual clubs, don't get me wrong, would be sad to see Leeds go down given they're a PL sized club and would be happy to see Forest as a club back for the same reason but both fanbases are mostly full of weapons.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Being in the Championship/League One for so long cuntifies fanbases. Look at Leeds. Personally like the actual clubs, don't get me wrong, would be sad to see Leeds go down given they're a PL sized club and would be happy to see Forest as a club back for the same reason but both fanbases are mostly full of weapons.

Yeah, Leeds fans were famously not cunts before being relegated :lol: