Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Guest neesy111
Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

PSG had a 3-4 minute spell where they kept the ball well but aside from that it's been disastrous at the back

Their midfield has lost the plot.

Guest neesy111
Just now, Disco said:

Vinicius has been superb; what a talent. Getting better every season too.

Still can't finish mind.

Is Poch a bit of a myth? Nearly won stuff with Spurs and probably over-achieved. But still fell short when it mattered. 

Gone to PSG, has an amazing squad and one of the biggest budgets in the world. Yet they look all over the place whenever I watch them. 

It’s not like they are getting any closer to winning the CL. 

Guest neesy111

Wasn't that impressed with Real.  English clubs minus Man Utd would knock them out.

Edited by neesy111

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Is Poch a bit of a myth? Nearly won stuff with Spurs and probably over-achieved. But still fell short when it mattered. 

Gone to PSG, has an amazing squad and one of the biggest budgets in the world. Yet they look all over the place whenever I watch them. 

There's no balance to their squad.  You can't build a team from just random signings.

It was like they went on FM and looked for all free signings.

Edited by neesy111

Just now, neesy111 said:

Real wasn't that impressed with Real.  English clubs minus Man Utd would knock them out.

They looked crap bar getting presented with space and chance after chance from PSG’s shitness.

Once they got their tails up, there was only one winner, mind. The old boys still looked class for them. 

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

There's no balance to their squad.  You can't build a team from just random signings.

It was like they went on FM and looked for all free signings.

The front three doesn’t really work together somehow. But I don’t even think their midfield or their defence usually looks ‘that’ bad. They were just all over the place tonight. But I never seem to know what their gameplan is when I watch them in Europe? 

Just seems to be leave the front three up. Try and get the ball to them and see if they can win it. 

6 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

I wouldn't necessarily hold PSG against him, they've had a few managers that failed when it comes to the CL

It would be good to see him in the PL and see how he does with Man-U especially if he's backed and not lumbered with a mismatch of players