Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Poor couple of minutes. You watch Soccer Saturday for 85 minutes, and then the two things you don't want happen in a matter of no time [emoji38]. I guess you can obviously take positives from Brentford's goal, but I was disappointed when I saw it.

Sunderland were always likely to beat bottom on the table Crewe, but the longer it went, the more hope was there.

2 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Poor couple of minutes. You watch Soccer Saturday for 85 minutes, and then the two things you don't want happen in a matter of no time [emoji38]. I guess you can obviously take positives from Brentford's goal, but I was disappointed when I saw it.

Sunderland were always likely to beat bottom on the table Crewe, but the longer it went, the more hope was there.

I do think Sunderland will just scrape into the play offs, hopefully they then get battered 

1 minute ago, Klaus said:

Can see the order being the same at the end as well. Everton will just scrape it sadly. 

Everton will survive unfortunately, I think Leeds are most likely to drop if Burnley get out of it, conceding shedloads of goals

Edited by LionOfGosforth