Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Just seen the Martinelli red. 100% seems the correct decision to me. 

Some outrageous claims and dubious interpretations of the situation from Arsenal fans. Trying to say he shouldn’t have been sent off. 

Yeah, just heard Keown say the ref was pedantic but I agree with you, I have no issue with the decision 

1 hour ago, Alan Pardew said:

Tough opposition but my word Leicester are poor.

Rodgers doesnt seem to be able to settle on a team. Too often this year Leicester players have struggled for form and they've never hit a groove I dont think. Tieleman's is probably the only player you can remember being good for them for any extended period. Maddison, Barnes, Lookman and Vardy have all struggled to hit any meaningful form. Daka and Kelechi the same but less games. They used to be able to rely on their full backs, but even with Thomas, Castagne, Pereira, Bertrand and recently Justin none of them are performing. I dont know why he doesnt start Vestegaard more. Had Ndidi CB tonight didnt they?

Poor season for them and I dont see it improving. They'll finish 11th-13th. Dont think they've bought well to transition their team. Think they might need a bit of a shake up.

32 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Rodgers doesnt seem to be able to settle on a team. Too often this year Leicester players have struggled for form and they've never hit a groove I dont think. Tieleman's is probably the only player you can remember being good for them for any extended period. Maddison, Barnes, Lookman and Vardy have all struggled to hit any meaningful form. Daka and Kelechi the same but less games. They used to be able to rely on their full backs, but even with Thomas, Castagne, Pereira, Bertrand and recently Justin none of them are performing. I dont know why he doesnt start Vestegaard more. Had Ndidi CB tonight didnt they?

Poor season for them and I dont see it improving. They'll finish 11th-13th. Dont think they've bought well to transition their team. Think they might need a bit of a shake up.

They need to find a way of being effective without a prime Vardy. Not easy moving forward from a premier league great. He was their Suarez, Henry, Shearer. Not in terms of statistics but in terms of influence. Gave them a real edge upfront offensively and defensively. 

11 hours ago, Lush Vlad said:

Just seen the Martinelli red. 100% seems the correct decision to me. 

Some outrageous claims and dubious interpretations of the situation from Arsenal fans. Trying to say he shouldn’t have been sent off. 

That is a fantastic piece of refereeing IMO :lol:

That bit of refereeing was as good as a HBA mazy dribble and wondergoal tbh. I'm only half being sarcastic, that's fucking brilliant.

Didn't agree with the Martinelli red myself. He wouldn't have made the second challenge if he knew he was going to be booked for the first.

You shouldn't be allowed to be booked twice in the same passage of play unless one is for dissent or something similar IMO.

42 minutes ago, Beren said:

That is a fantastic piece of refereeing IMO :lol:

That bit of refereeing was as good as a HBA mazy dribble and wondergoal tbh. I'm only half being sarcastic, that's fucking brilliant.

Yeah. A lot of refs would not have given it. But it was completely correct IMO. Both cases are some of the most obvious yellow cards I have ever seen. Pushing a guy taking a throw-in and the sprinting back to body tackle the opponent. I lol just thinking about it.

Such an absolutely moronic move. Incredibly funny though! :D

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Didn't agree with the Martinelli red myself. He wouldn't have made the second challenge if he knew he was going to be booked for the first.

You shouldn't be allowed to be booked twice in the same passage of play unless one is for dissent or something similar IMO.

How could he not have known he would get a yellow for pushing a throw-in taker? :D

3 hours ago, Froggy said:

This would lead to some awesome acts of violence, so I almost agree :lol: