Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

5 minutes ago, triggs said:

They do really. Understand they've spent a lot of money but not compared to the teams they are competing with at the highest level. There's a reason they consistently come back at a similar level each year while other underdog teams just fade away

It’s ridiculous how Simeone gets all the stars to be so committed to his style. Amazing coach and will be interesting to see where he ends up after Atletico.

Just now, Pata said:

It’s ridiculous how Simeone gets all the stars to be so committed to his style. Amazing coach and will be interesting to see where he ends up after Atletico.

By amazing coach dya mean anti football cheating cunt

Fuck that wouldn't want him anywhere near my club

1 minute ago, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

Injured players rolling back on the pitch to waste time should genuinely be a red card. One of the most laughably cynical things you can do in football. :lol: 

The beauty of football is the different ways of playing the game, tbh. Personally, I find City much more boring than Atletico.

Tbf Foden did exactly what any Atl Madrid player would do. I agree in a way that it's boring, but there's also a charm to it for me. Making that clock tick is an art. 

Just now, jack j said:

By amazing coach dya mean anti football cheating cunt

Fuck that wouldn't want him anywhere near my club

Man City are the ones bankrolled by a country and have a manager who failed a drug test as a player.

Who is really cheating?

Guest neesy111
Just now, jack j said:

Eh?

Proves they can play another way. Which they've struggled to do in the past.

Did you actually watch the 2nd half?  Atletico had several chances.

4 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Did you actually watch the 2nd half?  Atletico had several chances.

Makes the way they play even more annoying. They’ve got quality. Over 180 minutes a team with those players are going to have a spell, especially late in the game chasing things. They’ve got more about them to be able to have a go, instead they were Pardew vs Benfica meets 1980s Crazy Gang.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Makes the way they play even more annoying. They’ve got quality. Over 180 minutes a team with those players are going to have a spell. They’ve got more about them to be able to have a go, instead they were Pardew vs Benfica meets 1980s Crazy Gang.

Aye it's like waking up at 6am to start studying for your exam at 8

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Makes the way they play even more annoying. They’ve got quality. Over 180 minutes a team with those players are going to have a spell. They’ve got more about them to be able to have a go, instead they were Pardew vs Benfica meets 1980s Crazy Gang.

Nah, they have absolutely no chance if they try to outscore City over two legs. Atletico are good but City are just on another level. Simeone got his tactics 100% right

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Makes the way they play even more annoying. They’ve got quality. Over 180 minutes a team with those players are going to have a spell, especially late in the game chasing things. They’ve got more about them to be able to have a go, instead they were Pardew vs Benfica meets 1980s Crazy Gang.

Tbf to them they've won titles and come far in the CL almost every season.