Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, SiLvOR said:

Slightly off topic, but I've grown to really loathe Norwich, in particular that lucky cunt Pukki. He's absolutely dog shit, yet against us, scored the goal of his life. Cunt.

I’m the opposite, they’ve also dragged themselves out off the bottom of the table and haven’t bought a single player in jan.  as long as it’s not at our expense I’d like to see them stay up.

Just now, Gawalls said:

I’m the opposite, they’ve also dragged themselves out off the bottom of the table and haven’t bought a single player in jan.  as long as it’s not at our expense I’d like to see them stay up.

I think it's clear my issue is actually with Pukki when I think about it :lol:

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Look at them as it stands right now on bbc, there’s so many more teams dragged in it now. We’re 3 points behind Brentford, play then next and have games in hand over them. Everton same points and Leeds only one point better.

In December we were 5 points from safety.

Howay Burnley lets cheer them on. The bigger the gap is the better. And yeah agree lets drag every club we can closer to us.

After finally feeling comfortable gathering a result, despite the accursed injuries, have to sit through this torture. Just cant have any relief.

At least there is

Radio 5 - "still no wins and no goals for West Brom since Steve Bruce took charge"....yes, fancy that eh

Edited by Wolfcastle

1 minute ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Imploded since flogging their best player to us. 

Had a look at their line-up. No Dunk or Webster today. Still expected them to get something from this game but it kind of explains it.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Cannot believe the state Everton are in man. Think they are looking far more likely to drop than we are.

Imagine spending north of £500M and still being horrific. They've been disgustingly ran.