Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

12 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Not double jabbed supposedly 

But why was that an issue when he is still able to play? If he ends up outplaying Wood significantly its going to look really short sighted.

Just now, KaKa said:

But why was that an issue when he is still able to play? If he ends up outplaying Wood significantly its going to look really short sighted.

A lot of clubs are making it mandatory for their players to be vaccinated - not having the vaccine makes you the devil apparently

He looks good, shame.

2 minutes ago, Robster said:

Fucks sake, man. Give it a rest. Every opportunity.
You don't like Chris Wood. We get it.

Don't get me wrong I agree with it like but I don't think we need a constant tally between the two for the rest of the season [emoji38]

Wood has improved us as shite as he is, Weghorst has improved them. We'll stay up and will sign a better striker than both of them in the summer.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

I read the club took into account whether signings were jabbed or not as they might not be allowed to travel for friendlies/future Euro games etc.

1 minute ago, Menace said:

A lot of clubs are making it mandatory for their players to be vaccinated - not having the vaccine makes you the devil apparently

He looks good, shame.

Man, that's a shame. Guy looks good and would have arguably been better suited to Howe's style of play even.

We were strongly linked with him at some point too, but it does look like the Vaccine thing played a part, which is really unfortunate. As long as the guy is allowed to play in the league, should've just got him in. He has a heck of a goal scoring record.

I doubt we chose to spend an extra £13m on a player because one was jabbed and the other wasn't like[emoji38]

Howe's preference for Prem experience makes more sense every game we've played since the turn of the year. Plus we needed Wood in for Watford.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

1 minute ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I doubt we chose to spend an extra £13m on a player because one was jabbed and the other wasn't like[emoji38]

Howe's preference for Prem experience makes more sense every game we've played since the turn of the year. Plus we needed Wood in for Watford.

Exactly, honestly some of the hindsight nonsense that gets spouted on here