Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Brighton rocking up without their two best players from last season and getting this result is so impressive.

Got a bunch of money to play with now too. They're going to be fine this season, and much more.

They'll be fine until after the World Cup when the FA come calling for Potter after they sack Southgate :D

Guest HTT II
Just now, Yorkie said:

As much as I enjoy ManU losing I can't be bothered with another season of exaggerated coverage about what a basket case they are and how remarkable it is whenever they're not competing at the top end. They're just a decent side, no more no less.

Lap it up man, it’s great, basket case of a club and they will always be so because they have all these ex legends who routinely round on them and exert pressure, plus the old LFC pundit brigade who do the same. Fuck them. Sorry Froggy!

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

As much as I enjoy ManU losing I can't be bothered with another season of exaggerated coverage about what a basket case they are and how remarkable it is whenever they're not competing at the top end. They're just a decent side, no more no less.

We need to be reminded of how awful Man Utd have it, it'll put the cost of living crisis into perspective.

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

If they had Wilson up front, they’d be serious contenders for the top 6 IMO, that’s what they truly lack, a goalscorer. 

That striker that came on late for them Undav, had 27 goals and 13 assists in Belgium last season while out on loan.

I think they'll eventually bring him in, and I would not be surprised if he ends up being a hit for them.

12 minutes ago, Willow said:

Excellent away performance from Brighton, big respect. Man utd al owa the place and deserved precisely nowt

Yep, ironically - none of the men seem united at Man united.

7 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Lap it up man, it’s great, basket case of a club and they will always be so because they have all these ex legends who routinely round on them and exert pressure, plus the old LFC pundit brigade who do the same. Fuck them. Sorry Froggy!

Don't say sorry, you're only embarrassing yourselves. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

They'll be fine until after the World Cup when the FA come calling for Potter after they sack Southgate :D

I don’t think a successful PL manager would go to manage England right now TBH. Would be a step backwards. 

21 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I also believe Godfrey’s injury yesterday was down to VAR.

100% pre-VAR the linesman would’ve flagged in that situation and probably guessed (correctly). He didn’t, because he knew it’d be looked at if anything came of it and they’re encouraged to let the phase of play go on.

Totally ridiculous that players are playing when the balls a mile over the line because the linesman’s scared to flag it’s gone out.

Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

Missed the Man Utd game, what's the summary?

Man United played with no striker, all over the place, punished by a very good Brighton performance in the first half.

Brighton had a stone wall pen turned down.

Second half Man United much better, but ultimately didn't deserve anything from the game.

McTominay should be kneecapped for how bad he was. 

Rashford couldn't finish his dinner.