Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Guest HTT II
12 minutes ago, Klaus said:

City are streets ahead of any other team in this league. It's scary how big the gap is now tbh.

Helps when every team they face outside of LFC are scared shitless and just back off and don’t have a go 95% of the time of the I-minutes. They are the most boring top team I’ve ever seen. 

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, PeepShow4life said:

Doesn't make sense, his dad wasn't bad looking and his mums probably some Nordic beauty, yet he's so ugly.

He has that androgynous look about him. Probably the roids!

2 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Why people were clamouring for these to win the title ahead of Liverpool is beyond me like [emoji38]

Not that I'm Liverpool's number one fan or out, but the one-sided vitriol towards them over Manchester City is canny suspicious.

avatar_10316_1501688493.thumb.png.48869b

Guest HTT II
Just now, Groundhog63 said:

This you... 🤔😉😂

Screenshot_20220807_182427.jpg

I’m not body shaming him, I’m just saying he’s an ugly cunt (face wise), but he does have the body of an Adonis and is a superb specimen, and I say that as an even uglier cunt  myself. If I didn’t have 20 quid on me that time in the big market I’d still be a virgin!

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Why people were clamouring for these to win the title ahead of Liverpool is beyond me like [emoji38]

Not that I'm Liverpool's number one fan or out, but the one-sided vitriol towards them over Manchester City is canny suspicious.

I slightly prefer LFC, but they can both go and fuck themselves.

4 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I’m not body shaming him, I’m just saying he’s an ugly cunt (face wise), but he does have the body of an Adonis and is a superb specimen, and I say that as an even uglier cunt  myself. If I didn’t have 20 quid on me that time in the big market I’d still be a virgin!

limmy-double-down.gif

Guest HTT II

Back to the ugly one, I don’t think City have to change their game at all for him to prosper, if anything they will prosper even more with having a number 9, all they need to do is get a few crosses in per game or a few through balls which they do anyway, they just now have a beast of a striker who will get goals from one or two chances or even half chances and it may well work out better for them in terms of him getting goals later in games than earlier on in games as games get stretched. He’s a serious talent and his pace and power and directness is something else. It’s weird they let Sterling leave as he was great at cutting in and pulling the ball back across which Haaland would absolutely thrive on.

25 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Helps when every team they face outside of LFC are scared shitless and just back off and don’t have a go 95% of the time of the I-minutes. They are the most boring top team I’ve ever seen. 

Lest we forget, Spurs beat them home and away last year.

25 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Said it multiple times. Someone’s got to win it, and in the unlikely event of it not being Spurs I’d rather it was a club that I couldn’t give a shit about. Oh, so you got a free(ish) stadium and infinite money. Well done for winning. 

I’ve always hated Arsenal and Liverpool. Never hated Man U as much as a kid. As soon as Chelsea and Man City won the lottery then any gloating from their fans couldn’t hurt me.

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Lest we forget, Spurs beat them home and away last year.

That’s because Conte isn’t a fanny!

I love Pep. Always have. His tone of voice and cadence is hilarious. The all or nothing sealed it for me. Plus, I don’t have any annoying friends or family members ramming the Liverpool mantra down my throat with City. 

Haaland looks like an exceptional athlete, big and strong, but quick off the mark, and quick over 40 yards. Combine that with City's ability to starve the opposition of the ball, then it's hard to look past them.

They create some very boring games, so I hope that either Liverpool or Spurs can catch them. 

6th place looks open, having seen Man U this afternoon. Ronaldo has created a real problem for them, there's a lot of pressure on them as individuals, and some of them - Sancho, Rashford, McTominay - are starting to look a bit ordinary.