Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Onana, Gueye, Tarkowski and even Maupay to fill in for DCL have all been great pickups.

Lot of disrespect was directed at this guy; often their best player now and a great dressing room leader. I’ll never not choose to die on the “Tarkowski is a fantastic player” hill :lol: .

Just now, McCormick said:

Lot of disrespect was directed at this guy; often their best player now and a great dressing room leader. I’ll never not choose to die on the “Tarkowski is a fantastic player” hill :lol: .

He's 29 I think, and pretty much what we have in Lascelles already, and so didn't like the link to us at the time, and didn't want us to sign him.

However, he's a very solid no nonsense defender, and was a huge pickup for Everton on a free. Having Coady beside him who is really good with the ball also complements him nicely. They're a really well balanced partnership back there.

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

He's 29 I think, and pretty much what we have in Lascelles already, and so didn't like the link to us at the time, and didn't want us to sign him.

However, he's a very solid no nonsense defender, and was a huge pickup for Everton on a free. Having Coady beside him who is really good with the ball also complements him nicely. They're a really well balanced partnership back there.

I’d have taken him over all of our current cb options other than Botman. Underrated on the ball as well.

42 minutes ago, Disco said:

Vinicius already been getting some bad and full on racist abuse outside the ground, grim scenes.  

It's weird. He's done absolute nothing at all. Has said nothing about them or their fanbase. :lol: Love the dance by him and Rodrygo.

32 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Hope to god he buries one and dances infront of Koke.

Tbf, media distorted what Koke said. It's their fans and that agent on TV that are in the wrong.