Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, Jaqen said:

Lampard has done a decent job sorting their defence and midfield out this season. 

Yeah, very impressed with the work he's done.

They are very well organised and really competitive.

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

West Ham are a disgrace after the money they've spent

I really can't believe it :lol:

That Onana played a blinder deciding against going there and joining Everton instead, and I thought he was nuts at the time :lol:

6 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I really can't believe it :lol:

That Onana played a blinder deciding against going there and joining Everton instead, and I thought he was nuts at the time :lol:

Good signing for them, fair to say that although Lampard and Gerrard always got compared and sort of lumped together as players and now as managers, I think Lampard has more chance of developing and succeeding than Gerrard. What that will translate to, I don't know but I think he's a better all-round manager

5 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Good signing for them, fair to say that although Lampard and Gerrard always got compared and sort of lumped together as players and now as managers, I think Lampard has more chance of developing and succeeding than Gerrard. What that will translate to, I don't know but I think he's a better all-round manager

Yeah, I agree. Lampard is doing more with less talent IMO. His team plays with more organisation and uses the ball better too.

Tarkowski, Coady, Onana, Gueye, Garner, McNeil, Vinaigre and Maupay were all decent to very good purchases. Similar to our business in January, the majority of their signings were good honest pros with PL experience. Reasonable fees paid out too.