Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

4 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Haven't been impressed with Johnson either so far. Jacob Murphy vibes so far rather than Jarrod Bowen.

A bit aye, been flashes but can’t help that he has whole new team playing with him.

3 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Hard to say when Ajax got outplayed from about the 15 minute onwards. It was more them being class than Ajax being terrible tbh.

Napoli are terrifying at the moment, any side should be worried about playing them.

10 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Some ridiculous VAR craic in the Inter Barca game. The latter denied an equaliser due to a dubious handball, then denied a penalty after a far more blatant one. 

Yeah, I think the disallowed decision was shite but can understand it in Europe. Baffled how the other one wasn't a penalty, makes no sense at all.

12 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Some ridiculous VAR craic in the Inter Barca game. The latter denied an equaliser due to a dubious handball, then denied a penalty after a far more blatant one. 

If VAR does nothing else, it lays bare how corrupt/incompetent reffing is.

13 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Nunez has been nowhere near the player I thought he'd be at Liverpool so far.

The Benfica fans who posted on here did seem pretty confident he wasn't very good. 

Reckon there's a lot of clubs relieved they didn't spend that sort of money on him now. 

10 hours ago, Pata said:

Yeah, I think the disallowed decision was shite but can understand it in Europe. Baffled how the other one wasn't a penalty, makes no sense at all.

Wasn’t it the English ref on VAR in the Inter game?

the non pen for Barca is right up there with the dog awful decisions this season - bordering on scandalous