Newcastle United 1 - 0 Aston Villa (13/02/2022)

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

We haven’t been beaten when he’s played yet so I’m not gonna slag him off

Yeah, this is true. Was just having a cheeky dig.

Just need to keep getting results. Going to be exciting to see how the team develops with better quality upfront eventually.

Just now, Peppe said:

Souness? What did he say? 

Said Pogba has been shite for us and needs replacing with Bruno! To be fair, I can’t argue with him!

How nice is it to watch us now pressing high up the pitch and just actively trying to win games, my God ...

Bruce would still be talking about needing time to change things with all the players camped in our box still.

Just now, HTT II said:
1 minute ago, Peppe said:

Souness? What did he say? 

Said Pogba has been shite for us and needs replacing with Bruno! To be fair, I can’t argue with him

Oh, yeah, he can fuck right off with that shite! He's probably right but Bruno is our guy ?

So far so good. Half time came at a decent time for us. Looks like they are committing more numbers forward and finally got a good spell of possession going. 

I think we have been a bit wasteful in the final third. Under hit lay offs, nothing crosses and not picking the right pass was a regular theme in that half. Improve that and there are more goals for us here. 

Annoyed at Wood going for the shot rather than playing Fraser through, but can fully understand why he went for it, feels like he really needs a goal to get going. On the whole he’s been good today though, won a lot in the air