West Ham United 1 - 1 Newcastle United (19/02/2022)

Yorkie

Attack for our goal started by Krafth for all the miserable haters. He's not good enough, which is obviously why he's third choice now, but when called upon he is better at RB than playing someone else out of position or revamping a formation the rest of the team is comfortable with.

1 minute ago, Wilson said:

Didn't even need goal line tech to see it, there was daylight between the ball and the line.

Yeah as soon as the replay showed it I realised how wrong I was [emoji38].  Think I'm just indoctrinated inu thinking things not working for us

1 minute ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

The cross was poor but we got lucky and then Willock did well

We more than deserved that equaliser, we've played well considering we are missing 2 of our best players

I'm not sure the cross was that bad. The first decent one Krafth has put in today. If that had fallen to any player other than Fraser they would have been able to get their head on it convincinly.

Fucking YES. 

Willocks best game of the season for us so far. 

As someone else mentioned, Big Jow is getting muscled out in tight spots in the middle, and maybe time to find some way to bring Bruno into the center today. It’ll hopefully also help with improved final balls going forward. 

Just now, GWN said:

Good performance,  we look like we know what we are doing  

EH has transformed these fuckers 

Credit where Credit is due - we look organised how long has it been since we've been able to say that 

Just now, Jaqen said:

Mad that West Ham are 5th. Feels like they've been fairly poor for over half the season. 

Outside of Man City and Liverpool, the league is really piss poor IMO. 

2 minutes ago, BlazeT44 said:

All started by some fantastic composure by Burn, playing it back in field to Shelvey as opposed to hoofing it.
Subtle differences a confident, calm CB can bring...

Dan Burn is incredible man. I liked him as a player already, but watching him this closely is even far more impressive. What a signing.

Love him and Schar together. Both starting off our moves from the back so well.