Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

19 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I could not disagree more

The way in which he left, that interview he did with Luke Edwards and then the coverage that followed was awful. Especially considering he went on about it being his boyhood club (which tbf I do believe him, it's just that he's a Man-U fan now)

Him losing and failing miserably elsewhere brings me joy, if that is sad, petty then so be it 

Enjoy being bitter about him.  Hate the cunt, I honestly hated him at the time more than pards, but I don't think about him now. Don't need to, he is a cunt but he isn't our cunt anymore. 

1 minute ago, relámpago blanco said:

Enjoy being bitter about him.  Hate the cunt, I honestly hated him at the time more than pards, but I don't think about him now. Don't need to, he is a cunt but he isn't our cunt anymore. 

I would watch Championship matches anyway if they are on, this just makes it a bit more interesting

Don't think about him beyond that, usually just day dream about our players/manager

Guys it's West Brom man who even cares 

So what he'll get them promoted then? Better managers than him have taken that club down. They're insignificant and incapable of overcoming what they're known for

He couldn't even get the biggest club in Birmingham out of that league. He's not going to get a better job than us ever again 

Edited by Amir_9

Looks like West Brom are in for the long haul with Bruce as manager. He'll spread the rot over at least two seasons now, possibly three before the gormless fans finally twig what's happened.

Just now, Amir_9 said:

Guys it's West t Brom man who even cares 

So what he'll get them promoted then? Better managers than him have taken that club down. They're insignificant and incapable of overcoming what they're known for

He isn't getting them promoted, at least not this season

A disappointing ending, but still not the best result for them, although it probably will feel better than if it was just a standard 0-0. Another match without a win for him, he failed to win any of his 9 games here, and just 1 in 7 for WBA, so 1 in 16 overall this season.

Bournemouth the real winners there.

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

He isn't getting them promoted, at least not this season

He's not getting them promoted ever man. :lol:

He'll just wallow around mid-table like a hippo in a swamp.

Shit result for them, Bruce will warble on and say it feels like a win because they snatched a point from nothing and completely fail to mention the 84 mins of utter shit that preceded the jammy pen.