Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

2 minutes ago, RS said:

Hopefully that’s his career over. I bet our £8m hit is nothing to the pain his conpensation is causing WBA’s budget

Not sure I want him out of the game, any cunt who slated us for daring to want rid of him and telling the truth about him, deserves him at their club for year. 

The thread title "The miserable existence of Steve Bruce" doesn't sit well with me.

This is a man who regularly gets paid millions to NOT do his job. I'd be fucking delighted, not miserable. I'd be walking round with a constant grin from ear to ear.

What a life. Rich through incompetence.

There were far too many wba fans prepared to back him like. Blaming those horrible Geordies for affecting him and his coaching. 
Shows the power the media has in clouding peoples judgement. 

4 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

The thread title "The miserable existence of Steve Bruce" doesn't sit well with me.

What a life. Rich through incompetence.

“Steve Bruce: Looking for his next compensation payout”

44 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Is Luke Edwards OK?

No, no he's not. 

"Same number of points over 2 years as Benitez", but he had to spent £40m on Joelinton, £25m Wilson, £16m ASM & £25m on Willock to achieve what Rafa did with Atsu, Joselu, Kenedy, Perez and Rondon. Nor did he have to offload any key players to fund his transfer windows unlike all of Ashley's managers before him.

3 minutes ago, Nepharite said:

Steve Bruce, first rate player, third rate manager, abomination of a person.

It's amazing how easily influenced people are, the amount of people that parrot the 'he's a nice bloke' line without any actual objective indication that's the case, quite the opposite. West Brom fans still trotting shite that out.