Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

Imagine paying this disgraceful slob a wage man, when every piece of evidence points to the fact that every club is better off when he's just not around polluting things. You're literally better off without a manager at all, he's that hopeless.

And yet no pundit seems to do the maths and come up with the correct answer. 

Bruce comes in while they are in the playoff places- takes them to the relegation zone- one win in 12- gets sacked and a payoff- they beat a team in the playoff places 2-0 away from home the game after he has gone. 

The circle of Bruce is complete. 

8His media pals are going to have a hard time finding an excuse to defend him now. Atleast with our recent good fortune and results, they can claim Howe has had money to spend undee a new regime while Bruce 'had no money' to spend under Ashley.

But what excuse can they make for him now after that West Brom win? I'd be livid if I was their fans now. Wasting half a year with and £1million compensation on a piece of human garbage.

Instant transformation as soon as he's been fucked off yet again. It's amazing how just eliminating his very presence from a club creates an immediate upturn in morale, performances and results. He's that fucking shit that him simply not being anywhere near the team makes things demonstrably better :)

On football focus Jason Mohammed went to the full-time with 'this week West Brom got rid of Steve Bruce, you can guess what happened next'

I'm sure this wasn't a dig at Bruce because the cabbage patch kid Alex has sat in that studio as well as other Bruce cronies like Dublin and Pallister and Jason himself wouldn't shut up about 'Aston Villa on the play-off charge' when Bruce was there, whenever they went ahead and invariably drew or lost and didn't make the play-offs.

Think it was meant as 'can you believe football, Bruce can't catch a break, he was there all season, won once and now he's gone his players win' - like its nothing to do with management

Edited by Jonas

1 hour ago, nufcjb said:

8His media pals are going to have a hard time finding an excuse to defend him now. Atleast with our recent good fortune and results, they can claim Howe has had money to spend undee a new regime while Bruce 'had no money' to spend under Ashley.

But what excuse can they make for him now after that West Brom win? I'd be livid if I was their fans now. Wasting half a year with and £1million compensation on a piece of human garbage.

Hey, now. That's all a bit unfair. I don't think it's out of line to be questioning why Steve Bruce has to face so much more adversity than other managers. For example, why is he the only manager that has to suffer his ineptitude? He's fighting an uphill battle from the start. And we know the poor fucker could never make it up a hill. 

52 minutes ago, astraguy said:

They won't have enough money to pay him off 

Imagine being stuck with that pile of stinking sewage for the whole of his contract because you couldn't afford to wipe it off? 

No one would be happy. The club for plummeting down the pyramid system. The fans for that and the depressingly dire football. 

Least of all him for having to stink around and not waddle off to Vilamoura with his simpering offspring. 

I think in mr blobbys case it just boiled down to pure greed ,also wearing a tracksuit at his age was beyond hideous, 

One suspects modern management past him by two decades earlier jumpers for goalposts and run around the pitch ,first one back can be captain although this did work for us when west walker beat Bolam Street 5-3 in 1974.