Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

22 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

Inspiring stuff as always. 

I might be wrong, But I think that might be the first honest response he has provided to such questions in the press conference. 

Impatient, they just need to go back to basics, they are used to playing a certain way.

Bruce hasn't had time to implement his changes yet, judge him after 10 games, dont understand the hysteria.

The fans dont help, wor Alex reckons they have been posting bad thing on T'internet, you know death threats and the like.

Fucking slug fuck him.

I think at this point it’s all part of his racket. He knows he’s a fraud but he’s on the gravy train and he’s damn well going to drink from it while he can. 

Why bother to really try. Win or lose (and let’s face it, it’s lose) he still gets a huge pay out when he’s sacked. It’s almost like he’s asking for it at times.

Then on to the next mugs. Rinse and repeat. 

Edited by LV

31 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

Facebook algorithms have somehow deduced I like reading about Steve Bruce failing at things, so they served me up this unpleasant mental image this morning

MztVbaJ.jpg

Agree with the headline as you'll end up with another Alex Bruce.

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

"I know the lad really well and you can't let him come inside" - followed by a picture of Lee Bowyer is actually a barred poster that went aroun Leeds public houses in the 90s and 00s

Edited by Wolfcastle

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/west-bromwich-albion/2022/04/06/steve-bruce-is-plotting-a-portuguese-pre-season-camp-for-west-brom/

That's a hell of a coincidence that they're going to the same area he's got a holiday home for pre-season like. Must be some meticulous preparation for next season headed up by Agnew and Clemence whilst he loafs about on a sun lounger.

"Pre-season is going to be crucial,” Bruce said. “I’m going to set up a training camp, maybe Portugal. I’ve done it before – I’ve set up a training camp so that they can have a holiday.

“From 10am to 1pm they’re still ours, rather than coming to the training ground where there’s nobody here for five-and-a half weeks."

So...he's set up a training camp so the team can have a holiday?

And, this is better than them going to the training ground whilst there's nobody there (i.e. because he isn't there because he is on holiday)?

Meticulous. I also assume those 3 hours of training include lunch.

25 minutes ago, Pilko said:

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/west-bromwich-albion/2022/04/06/steve-bruce-is-plotting-a-portuguese-pre-season-camp-for-west-brom/

That's a hell of a coincidence that they're going to the same area he's got a holiday home for pre-season like. Must be some meticulous preparation for next season headed up by Agnew and Clemence whilst he loafs about on a sun lounger.

Shameless :lol:

Found his training plan;

10am - Introductions
10.15 - General banter
10.45 - Lap of the pitch
11.00 - Tea and biscuits
11.15 - Let's play!
11.45 - More banter
12.00 - Tombola
12.10 - Steves to bring the cones in
12.15 - Lunch
12.45 - Siesta

Guest neesy111
7 minutes ago, Abacus said:

"Pre-season is going to be crucial,” Bruce said. “I’m going to set up a training camp, maybe Portugal. I’ve done it before – I’ve set up a training camp so that they can have a holiday.

“From 10am to 1pm they’re still ours, rather than coming to the training ground where there’s nobody here for five-and-a half weeks."

And, this is better than them going to the training ground whilst there's nobody there (i.e. because he isn't there because he is on holiday)?

Jesus Christ.

1 hour ago, Abacus said:

Absolutely abysmal this 

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

It’s actually incredible how depressing that image is. It looks like an appeal. 

Yeah and one where Steve trousers the cash himself 

1 hour ago, Abacus said:

Found his training plan;

10am - Introductions
10.15 - General banter
10.45 - Lap of the pitch
11.00 - Tea and biscuits
11.15 - Let's play!
11.45 - More banter
12.00 - Tombola
12.10 - Steves to bring the cones in
12.15 - Lunch
12.45 - Siesta

No time for bacon ?

3 hours ago, ManDoon said:

It’s actually incredible how depressing that image is. It looks like an appeal. 

"My ability to do my job to any degree of professionalism is missing. Any new information to Mr S. Bruce, Vale de Lobo, Portugal"